Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
So is this project forever abandoned
Maybe, maybe not. Depends if Mr.C would have an interest in returning to this one after he finishes Corruption.
Supposing he could not somehow subsume the characters and plot of this game into the other one, that is.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Always thought it was a mistake for Mr. C to start another game when he doesn't seem to be anywhere near finishing Corruption.
He still isn't but although not running out of girls it seems to be getting fairly dry on the ideas front.

Reactions: Agrik

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
Damn I hope what I saw in corruption thread is true that Mr c will continue this
The latest post on his Patreon page is about this game.
Quote from the post:
I am absorbed in the work of 'Lust village' every day.
I'm re-creating all existing images from scratch.

The biggest change in the new version is the choice of dresses for the main characters.
You will be able to unlock new outfits for them by fulfilling certain conditions or by purchasing them from the shop.
It sounds like he's jumping between the two games. He's re-creating Lust Village and plans to finish the remaining content for Corruption.

Chimp :D

Jan 18, 2020
If the changelog is anything to go by this game needs the corruption and mind control tags, and also its no longer abandoned anymore it seems. As of march 4th looks like there is some new W.I.P images related to this game.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Welp, looks like the abandoned marker can get removed from this pretty soon. I like Corruption but I was looking forward to the day this would get updated. RIP to those who waited for this that are no longer with us.

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes