Raspoetin69

Apr 6, 2020
I don't understand how to open the console. I tried to open the file 00console.rpy (with blocknotes) into the common folder but I can't find this command : console enable = False

What you're looking for is "config.console = False" and change this to True ...
But I did this and still can't open the console

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
honestly its smarter if he did that. i like both of these games and corruption almost seems like its done.
Corruption seems a bit away from done imho. Yes, many places are "finished" in the sense that you've maxed out their corruption, but there's still the Mayoral campaign, some places yet left to max (including the airport which might open side-story possibilities), new characters that were introduced lately, a bunch of slave events, etc.
And we've yet to see if more stuff opens up when you become a Mayor or enslave everyone.

Patchi_

Apr 3, 2018
how is the game abandoned? the patreon says 2.0 is being released in like 13 days or something and the version here in only 0.05.
isn't it that the thread owner has stopped supporting/updating?

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
how is the game abandoned? the patreon says 2.0 is being released in like 13 days or something and the version here in only 0.05.
That's not how it works generally. Thread owner is usually a moderator/uploader (except for the threads assigned to the actual developers) and if a) no news/links are provided or requested, or b) they happen to check or find the links themselves, the thread is not updated.

In this specific case though, 0.05 happens to be the latest version available, back from last August. And since more than 6 months have passed without a new release or news about a release it was marked as abandoned.
If/when new links are provided, I expect the thread to be unmarked as such.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
That's not for this game, it's for his main game Corruption. Also this dev does not frequent this forum. This is a piracy site, and any engagement on here by devs is purely by their own choice. The vast majority of game developers are not affiliated with this site in any way.

Patchi_

Apr 3, 2018
i see, my bad. the patron link lead to different game hmm... oh well. lust village seems better than corruption tho.

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes