yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
i see, my bad. the patron link lead to different game hmm... oh well. lust village seems better than corruption tho.
I mean both games are on the same patreon, by the same dev... he just hasn't done anything with Lust Village in over a year... Also Corruption uses Honey Select models where Lust Village uses PlayHome models, you can get both of those Illusion character creators on here if you would like... Or do you mean the MC is less antisocial? If so then yes, almost certainly so lol.

Patchi_

Apr 3, 2018
I mean both games are on the same patreon, by the same dev... he just hasn't done anything with Lust Village in over a year... Also Corruption uses Honey Select models where Lust Village uses PlayHome models, you can get both of those Illusion character creators on here if you would like... Or do you mean the MC is less antisocial? If so then yes, almost certainly so lol.
I just meant i played all of available corruption and felt that it was too... BAM! like; i feel like corruption games should be much slower and have much more stages than; friends to sex friends to slave. also yes i think i like lust village character models better. corruption models feel like "balloons" which is weird coz if i remember correctly HS has had more real looking characters by default than play did.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I just meant i played all of available corruption and felt that it was too... BAM! like; i feel like corruption games should be much slower and have much more stages than; friends to sex friends to slave. also yes i think i like lust village character models better. corruption models feel like "balloons" which is weird coz if i remember correctly HS has had more real looking characters by default than play did.
I always thought PlayHome models were more realistic, facial feature wise. They kinda look Korean-ish to me while Honey Select looks like realistic bodies with anime faces, and slightly asian eyes. Also corruption isn't that fast, without cheating it takes about 120 in game days or so I think to get every character to the slave stage, maybe more, not sure cuz I started cheating early lol. Also remember he's using a magic potion that overtakes the person's normal thought process pretty quickly.

art3mis_03

Oct 19, 2019
tengo toda la ropa pero no se como hacer que se la pongan?

I have all the clothes but I don't know how to make them put them on?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
So, uh... When did this game get Abandoned?
It could have worked as a follow-on to Corruption where the MC goes to spread his influence and message to a completely new region.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
So, uh... When did this game get Abandoned?
It could have worked as a follow-on to Corruption where the MC goes to spread his influence and message to a completely new region.
It's not abandoned, he started to work on it to establish a baseline and I get the impression he was planning to slowly transition to this from Corruption but he expanded the scope of Corruption at some point.

thornum

Dec 29, 2019
For people who not find magic hypnotis book yet:

- You need to go to the basement ( by red marked door in the kitchen), and look on dishes bags on left of the stair.

The book give you posibility to hypnotize three time per day/ one time per girl by day. effect: +10 corruption.

With this magic, no necessary to loose love to up corruption.

for the principle Tina, the boxes are on the sofa, the second time you visit her office. Next you buy a web camera in the mail/ store ( first item upper left corner), and Next you need to go to - the appartment - and use oportunity to hide the web cam in.

Last edited:
Reactions: bernthal

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
considering this game is tagged abandoned and its only 0.05, is there any considerable content available here that is at least fappable?
There's a little bit, but the game isn't actually abandoned, it's just a demo of the creator's next project. His main game is Corruption and he ended up expanding the scope of it last year so he's not gonna be working on this game for a while.

zhonye

Mar 10, 2020
how do i open the console? i changed the code ,"config.console = True"
but i dont know where do i press the button to use the console

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes