ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Patch .01 Notes:
Between this and the short walkthrough below, there is no other content in this game so far. If I missed something please let me know.

massage maxes at 10, I have not seen anything else max out

11 intellect lets you help sophia with homework=meaning no more candy

with 35 love, you can walk in on your family to raise there corruption. you can touch diana's ass, after you teach sophia swimming, you can touch sophia's breasts when teaching her school work.

when you walk in on diana when she is changing there is a time skip. There is no time skip for the others.

(corrupting: Without time skip)

sophia=morning shower,evening changing
diana=evening shower
elena=wake up,afternoon bath,weekend evening changing,(morning hug) when you have 35 corruption & love
Whats the point in hugging her if you are gonna loose -10 Love?

M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
Were you able to trigger the fight in the park and then the hospital scene without editing the park.rpy file? I think a couple of the statements are in the wrong order to get it to work but if you got it to trigger somehow then cool.
You can't without modding the game, remember the game is still in early alpha.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
to get the video besides you can gain 10 love a day from her.
That is anything but easy and not to mention we are way off from getting anywhere with either of the 3.
I'm thinking the way this is progressing maybe by next year or the next 5 or 10 versions or so.

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
Honestly I'm not enjoying it now. The idea is perhaps good but there is practically nothing interesting. Maybe in 1 year it will be more interesting

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Honestly I'm not enjoying it now. The idea is perhaps good but there is practically nothing interesting. Maybe in 1 year it will be more interesting
Yea, there's not much to do, but he's really establishing the framework right now. TBH, he's probably gonna flesh out the beginning even more like he did in the last updates as a lot of the base mechanics aren't even relevant yet.

Grischnackh

Oct 24, 2019
Hi.I need help.I have this game of version 0.05 and I want setup console.I got set in True and nothing...
And my second question … how startup game as development?

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
This has some good potential, the models are better than in the developers last title, but they absolutely need to rework how the progression system works in this because it seems like if you miss one little dialog or one little event you're completely screwed, which is the literal worst way to design a game like this.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
So, 4 whole months since the last update on this one? Just wished to point it out as it seems to have been mostly forgotten, afaik.

Reactions: heartofsword
3.30 star(s) 35 Votes