Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This seems like the opposite of what i remember actually happening. You have to ask Sophia about Elena meeting someone in the park for it to be triggered and the scene to unlock when you go to the park. No offense, but are you sure you did not missread the code?

Last edited:
Oct 21, 2017
This seems like the opposite of what i remember actually happening. You have to ask Sophia about Elena meeting someone in the park to actually be able to find them when you go there.
No offense taken.

Yeah you do see them the first time! There is a follow up event that doesn't happen if you've spoken to Sophia (it never calls elena_park_01), maybe elena_hallway02 is supposed to be set to False somewhere or the "else if" statement needs to be rearranged to check for "elena_park_event01 == True" first.

Last edited:

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
game tell me to practice photo shooting on my computer but there i have on massage to learn !!!

ferodark

Mar 15, 2018
the studio still didnt open for me .... she keep saying that i have to wait for the equip is not ready.. what to do here?

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
in this game there is no tasks !!! how to know if there something more to do or to wait new update ??? where is the end of this update how to know am i done everything ????

Reactions: kifon
D

Deleted member 1054859

does anyone know how to open the studio? I've done everything else but it keeps saying it's still closed.

Reactions: Aran06

Tezon

Jun 16, 2018
New to this game ............just how much content is there (0.05) ? Is it just build up or is there all the way action ??

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
No offense taken.

Yeah you do see them the first time! There is a follow up event that doesn't happen if you've spoken to Sophia (it never calls elena_park_01), maybe elena_hallway02 is supposed to be set to False somewhere or the "else if" statement needs to be rearranged to check for "elena_park_event01 == True" first.
Yea, you're right I noticed it and had to switch the order of the statements to get it to trigger. Was gonna post about it, but forgot.

3.30 star(s) 31 Votes