Walka

Jul 18, 2017
Can someone link the proper guide? The link in the OP gives me a MEGA link for some other game.

SmegMan

Jan 8, 2018
View attachment 152526

Overview:
The new project By Mr.C Lust Village!​

Thread updated: 2019-08-28
Game Updated: 2019-08-28
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.05
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED
Extra:
The link above for "GUIDE" takes you to a download of another game and is not a guide.

DOM76210

Dec 19, 2017
Ok, based on the pictures alone the female characters are creepy looking as fuck. The one shower pic has the woman with huge tits and massive hips/ass, but she has skeletal hands/fingers to go with a very angular face. This looks like another game impaired by the creator's drive to have disproportionately big tits and ass making all of the characters look wrong.

Mar 11, 2018
Ok, based on the pictures alone the female characters are creepy looking as fuck. The one shower pic has the woman with huge tits and massive hips/ass, but she has skeletal hands/fingers to go with a very angular face. This looks like another game impaired by the creator's drive to have disproportionately big tits and ass making all of the characters look wrong.
*cough* Ahem. Depravity, The Doll House, Bimbo High and a clusterfuck of other overexaggerated in size games would like to swap a word with you.

Edit: welp, but mom is rather in quite realistic proportions.

DOM76210

Dec 19, 2017
*cough* Ahem. Depravity, The Doll House, Bimbo High and a clusterfuck of other overexaggerated in size games would like to swap a word with you.

Edit: welp, but mom is rather in quite realistic proportions.
I agree that there are other games out there with models with exaggerated breasts/hips, but add the crazy hands and face to the mix, and this goes into creepy land. And you mentioned some games where just about every female character has "Inflate to 50p.s.i." tattooed around their nipples.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
So tried the guide and the actions don't seem to line up. First try with the game and some things aren't firing (specifically where it says to talk to mom about modelling). Will continue grinding through :)

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
Can anybody confirm if this was somehow removed. I'm not able to "see" a console, but I am typing those commands to no avail.
The cheat console can be enabled, and these commands, when spelled as they are in the game, work once enabled. Examples:
diana_love=
sophia_corruption=
stength=
Type exit to leave the cheat console when finished. I can't say for sure that you won't miss something by doing this, but the grind in this game is pretty daunting.

Sromo

Apr 17, 2018
Is there an actual content. When I go to gallery on computer I can see a lot of images that are lock and only few that I unlocked. So are those images unlockable or there simply no content.

3.30 star(s) 31 Votes