May 26, 2018
day1=school locker room, school gym,school pool,shop for a webcam,principle office,then
return to principle,deliver packages,talk to family,town gym,fastfood,diana

day2=class,town gym,fast food(reqiured!),mom,living room,diana

day3=class,lockers,computer( massage ),mom,gym,diana

day 4=class,homepool,computer( massage ),diana,mom,studio,gym,diana

day 5=class,principle,homepool,computer,mom,gym,diana

day 6=computer,home pool,gym,mom,fastfood,sophia (about mom),park,computer(massage, webcam and email),diana

day 7=gym,home pool,computer(massage and email),sophia (about guy),fastfood,sophia,diana

day 8=class,homepool,computer,mom (about modeling),sophia,adult shop(4th daywere),studio,diana

day 9=class,homepool,computer,mom(about boyfriend),sophia,moms diary,,studio,diana

Any chance someone could create an actual walkthrough? This one is not only outdated, it literally doesn't work. Gives you too many things to do each day, and you don't have time.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Yea unfortunately the only way to know that you're done is to unpack it with Un'ren and look at the code and pictures. Also the park scene is bugged, and I had to switch a couple of lines to get it to trigger. I'll attach the park file and you can replace it after unpacking the game.
replace and save her open hospital but there is all the same after that what next ???

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
replace and save her open hospital but there is all the same after that what next ???
Nothing, that's as far as the path goes for this update, if you look at the pictures. There's not much here, the only fleshed out path is the principal blackmail. Besides that all we get is the flashing scenes and groping/kissing the mom in the morning.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Nothing, that's as far as the path goes for this update, if you look at the pictures. There's not much here, the only fleshed out path is the principal blackmail. Besides that all we get is the flashing scenes and groping/kissing the mom in the morning.
pics ???? my pics are 90% locked black but i already see them another bug ???

M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
The two biggest changes I have seen in my play throughs are that we can now corrupt lisa, and the principle plus the added magic.

With the exception of lisa lifting her skirt with 20+ corruption, all other added images, and video are extensions of the ones from .01.
For lisa's scene it is morning in front of the lockers. All flashing scenes take place in the living room.

My notes from the .01 are still valid. 35 corruption, and love with family. The 35 corruption with the principle and Lisa is new though. I made a 3 week walk through below. If you are interested. There are added steps for how the girls act between 20 and 35 corruption. That was something I enjoyed.

Last edited:
Reactions: yoyomistro

M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
day1=shop(oil,lipstick,rose,webcam)school locker room(lisa), school gym(lisa),school pool(sophia),princible,then return to princible,deliver packages,talk to family,town gym,basement,diana(talk)

day2=class,town gym(diana),fast food(reqiured!),diana(talk),elena(flowers),studio(job),mom(watch her),diana(gift)

day3=class,lockers(pool),princible(spell),elena(gift),time skip,diana(gift)

day 4-5=class,elena(oil),princible(spell),elena(gift),time skip,diana(gift)

day 6=time skip,sophia(talk),apartment(lisa spell),elena,time skip,sophia (about elena),park,computer(webcam),E-mail,diana(gift)

day 7=e-mail(read,send),home pool,apartment(lisa spell),sophia(about guy)sophia(spell),living room(sophia talk),diana(gift)

Week 2

day 8=class,homepool,e-mail(read and send),elena(about modeling & boyfriend),sophia(talk),elena(spell),elena diary,adult shop(4th daywere)studio,diana(gift)

day 9=e-mail(read)Class,home pool,princible(talk,spell),elena(spell),studio,diana(gift)

day 10=Class,homepool,time skip,elena(spell),studio,diana(gift)

day-11-12=kitchen(breakfast)Class,homepool,apartment(lisa spell),diana(spell),studio,diana(gift)

day 13-14=apartment(lisa spell),homepool,studio,sophia(spell),time skip,diana(gift)

week3

day 15=Kitchen(hug),locker(lisa)princible(talk),
Class,homepool(oil),bathroom,time skip,diana(spell),livingroom(look),diana(gift)

day 16-19=Class,homepool,time skip,sophia(homework),studio,diana(gift)

day 20=time skip,homepool,studio,sophia(spell),time skip,diana(gift)

day 21=,time skip,homepool,studio,livingroom(look),sophia(spell),livingroom(look),diana(gift)

Last edited:

ChiefStefan

Jul 23, 2017
HOW MUCH POINTS DO I NEED to unlock park event?
i have 290 love points and 465 corruption
please help

Last edited:

M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
HOW MUCH POINTS DO I NEED to unlock park event?
i have 290 love points and 465 corruption
please help

You require 0 love and corruption to see elena and matt in the park. All you had to do is talk to sophia.

If you think you can break them up, then you are mistaken. The game is not far enough along for you to remove Matthew. The mechanic for that is likeability. It has not been added to the game yet. This game is still in early alpha.

As I mentioned above the game does not recognize either love or corruption over 35.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
The two biggest changes I have seen in my play throughs are that we can now corrupt lisa, and the principle plus the added magic.

With the exception of lisa lifting her skirt with 20+ corruption, all other added images, and video are extensions of the ones from .01.
For lisa's scene it is morning in front of the lockers. All flashing scenes take place in the living room.

My notes from the .01 are still valid. 35 corruption, and love with family. The 35 corruption with the principle and Lisa is new though. I made a 3 week walk through below. If you are interested. There are added steps for how the girls act between 20 and 35 corruption. That was something I enjoyed.
Were you able to trigger the fight in the park and then the hospital scene without editing the park.rpy file? I think a couple of the statements are in the wrong order to get it to work but if you got it to trigger somehow then cool.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Man those anime games what a headache. I think I am done with this version.
According to that walthrough I think. I need likeability points or next version.
Way too many under development scenes. They should create a cheat code.
I didnt see any worth while scene. Its progress is way too slow.
I would wait until its 1GB maybe there will be room for progress then.
When is the next version?

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes