ado

Feb 22, 2018
is there any content with the principle they let you buy the webcam, So I thought there would be but I can't trigger anything with her.

Red Sand

Aug 6, 2016
usually the tag drops when the update drops, until then business as usual.

edit: looks like a update did drop, only thing we got to do is wait for a hero to show up.

drxdon

Jul 12, 2020
Anyone can upload the re-new version. In the patreon say it v0.10. I really want to play this new version.

Red Sand

Aug 6, 2016
I did upload it a few posts back
did you not report the op with the update?
they usually update the thread, takes about a day or two.
mods usually don't check all the posts, so you got to report the op for them to actually do something. they are kind of lazy like that XD
-
edit: just checked it, is it working or is it missing stuff still?

Jul 23, 2017
did you not report the op with the update?
they usually update the thread, takes about a day or two.
mods usually don't check all the posts, so you got to report the op for them to actually do something. they are kind of lazy like that XD
-
edit: just checked it, is it working or is it missing stuff still?
I have no idea who to ask

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
Yea! It's back!
I trust it will be every bit of corrupty as Corruption.
Can we get a full update with both games or is that too much to ask?

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
So what's the plot?
I was hoping for information on this too. There's no description and the tags look a little sparse. I'd have to scour the comments just to glean enough information to know whether to try this or pass on it. I, for one, don't like nasty surprises.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Lust Village [v0.15] [Mr.C]

COMPRESSED

Download PC/MAC/ANDROID: - -

The Android port/version is not official.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
I was hoping for information on this too. There's no description and the tags look a little sparse. I'd have to scour the comments just to glean enough information to know whether to try this or pass on it. I, for one, don't like nasty surprises.
Yeah I tried searching plot and story in the thread and came up with nothing useful.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Yeah I tried searching plot and story in the thread and came up with nothing useful.
basically he's going to treat his female family members like street whores. As soon as I read that line I closed and deleted. The back story is basically he was a chubby dork loser and his mom and dad fought about which parent was at fault for how he turned out then they finally sent him off to some random unnamed relative and while he was away they divorced and he comes home to his old house and mom and sisters are there. He's of course fit and blah blah blah. That's as far as I got.

Reactions: MarcusDBlack

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
basically he's going to treat his female family members like street whores. As soon as I read that line I closed and deleted. The back story is basically he was a chubby dork loser and his mom and dad fought about which parent was at fault for how he turned out then they finally sent him off to some random unnamed relative and while he was away they divorced and he comes home to his old house and mom and sisters are there. He's of course fit and blah blah blah. That's as far as I got.
So fat little shit caused mommy and daddy to fight so they basically sent him to boot camp and when he returns daddy has left to get the milk and has refused to return so with his female kin defenseless the ex-fat shit is gonna abuse the hell out of the situation?

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes