ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
We always wish for more. At least that changelog is longer than some of those Corruption ones, they were downright starving kid in Africa skinny sometimes.

• Haha
Reactions: Blackowl97

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
I guess only if you want to paint yourself into a corner by having the sex straight away then have nowhere left to take it, and start another game.
That's so weird because basically every other game on this site manages to have a fuck scene within the first 5 updates or so and still keep it completely fresh all the time. I wonder what's different with this title where that apparently just cannot work. Because obviously it couldn't be the case that your theory that 'having sex early means it gets stale' is wrong. Oh no, clearly not.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Not stale, but if you want more scenes for your corruption levels for example you retroactively add them and then make players restart because they are too far along.
Deviant Discoveries is a good example, they added stuff to the middle quite frequently, which doesn't work great for a mostly linear path. Especially if you aren't good at planning or just making it up as you go.

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Not stale, but if you want more scenes for your corruption levels for example you retroactively add them and then make players restart because they are too far along.
Deviant Discoveries is a good example, they added stuff to the middle quite frequently, which doesn't work great for a mostly linear path. Especially if you aren't good at planning or just making it up as you go.
What you're describing is the exception, not the norm. There's literally a million ways you can develop the story after the first fuck scene without having to resort to retcons. It's not like it requires a immense amount of planning either, just a basic amount of planning that should be expected of anyone making a game.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Maybe I'm remembering Corruption differently then, because it felt like the sex scenes were pretty much the end point for characters and then they moved on to the next unless they got a slave story.

Reactions: hyfka

Alphonsocat

Apr 20, 2023
older game had better looking characters but the game looks better, hard to explain. and what about the children? think of the children!

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Maybe I'm remembering Corruption differently then, because it felt like the sex scenes were pretty much the end point for characters and then they moved on to the next unless they got a slave story.
It doesn't matter what Corruption did. That's completely besides the point.

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
Is there anywhere I can find out how much H content exists in the game today? And possibly with which characters? Changelog is pretty vague

Reactions: hyfka

joey1357

Nov 12, 2017
If anyone is getting this error message it is likely because your PC is using your integrated GPU (INTEL) instead of your Descrete GPU (NVIDIA/Radeon). The Integrated intel GPU cannot handle this game guessing due to being "out of memory".

My issue was my monitor was hooked up to my motherboard tis whole time and not directly plugged into my Nvidia card. Don't know why this is such a major issue but it seems to have forced the intel GPU to be default and no matter what it wouldn't change.

Simply put, plug your monitor (HMDI/Dispaly port) into your graphics card instead of your motherboard. This will liekly save you issues you may have had with games in general in the past. I know it has for me.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 166, in script call
    call _enter_game_menu from _call__enter_game_menu_0
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 147, in script
    $ _enter_menu()
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 147, in <module>
    $ _enter_menu()
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 88, in _enter_menu
    renpy.take_screenshot((config.thumbnail_width, config.thumbnail_height))
error: Out of memory

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 166, in script call
    call _enter_game_menu from _call__enter_game_menu_0
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 147, in script
    $ _enter_menu()
  File "F:\Users\Joseph\Documents\Windows Installer\New folder (2)\Lustvillage-0.40-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "F:\Users\Joseph\Documents\Windows Installer\New folder (2)\Lustvillage-0.40-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 147, in <module>
    $ _enter_menu()
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 88, in _enter_menu
    renpy.take_screenshot((config.thumbnail_width, config.thumbnail_height))
  File "F:\Users\Joseph\Documents\Windows Installer\New folder (2)\Lustvillage-0.40-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1570, in take_screenshot
    renpy.game.interface.take_screenshot(scale, background=background)
  File "F:\Users\Joseph\Documents\Windows Installer\New folder (2)\Lustvillage-0.40-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2100, in take_screenshot
    surf = renpy.display.draw.screenshot(self.surftree, self.fullscreen_video)
  File "gldraw.pyx", line 1349, in renpy.gl.gldraw.GLDraw.screenshot
  File "F:\Users\Joseph\Documents\Windows Installer\New folder (2)\Lustvillage-0.40-pc\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 116, in surface
    surf = Surface((width + 4, height + 4), 0, sample)
  File "src/pygame_sdl2/surface.pyx", line 164, in pygame_sdl2.surface.Surface.__init__
error: Out of memory

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Lust village 0.40
Sat May 13 03:52:17 2023

Last edited by a moderator:

PapaChulo

Jul 12, 2020
i played a game that came out recently called Game of Hearts and it already has two sex scenes and they are very good and meaningful to the story so far. I mean, I get that it can probably get abandoned since it's only a first release, but it already has almost more content and lewd story progression than this game has in its entire life so far lol. The only thing this dev currently has going for it is that he already completed one game, so maybe he won't abandon this one.
I wouldn't call it completed but rather abandoned as there are sections that say it won't proceed until future updates.

Pick_A_Name

Jun 6, 2021
Just trying it out for first time(about five minutes in) I gotta say this effort seems like a huge step backward for Mr C.
Actually makes me wonder if it actually is Mr C's work.

Reactions: Vindaria

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
as has played your other game , will ask again where is the Lo , little ones, pleaseeee. maybe some juicy young meat ? if can ?
and preg sex if can for future scenes?

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes