tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
when will there ever be even a semblence of sex?!?
i've got them all ramped up as high as can be, got the other outfits unlocked, still the closest he ever gets is touching them in their beds and then runs when they start waking up. i was a bit shocked when i checked and saw this game thread was started back in 2018 and still no sex??? wtf??? i can sooner get into a nun's panties than the mc can in his horny family's....

• Haha
Reactions: hyfka

windyp

Aug 5, 2016
I remember playing this like 1 or 2 years ago, don't think there any new content. Feel like i have seen all before

LovesReD

Jul 11, 2022
How do I date with mom? At weekend I go to park but nothing happen.
First of all, you need to see him meeting on the bench at the noon time in the park and meeting with someone else. Then you'll go into the room and read your diary. Then you have to save the bank trip 2 enclosures again at night. they will accept latest dating requests. see you in the hall

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
What this game really needs is a "End of current content" marker.
I searched for hours yesterday only to come back here and see that there are no sex tags yet.

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
The hint system is doodoo. tells me to go to basement to find the magic book, then straight to library afterwards, which if you follow the hints... the library literally just doesn't exist.

Edit: Apparently it's in the school but woulda look at that, that doesn't exist either. And I've talked to each person multiple times.

Last edited:

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
The hint system is doodoo. tells me to go to basement to find the magic book, then straight to library afterwards, which if you follow the hints... the library literally just doesn't exist.

Edit: Apparently it's in the school but woulda look at that, that doesn't exist either. And I've talked to each person multiple times.
Talk to Mom about school at breakfast/dinner, that unlocks the School.
And then to earn money you need to talk to the fat nerd kid to unlock the Mall.

Eldebrand

Mar 5, 2019
Did the dinner doughnuts break your immersion into the incest harem enslavement game?
Ummm, I distinctly remember my mother doing exactly that and it being one of my favorite things. It was just biscuit dough, deep fried then rolled in cinnamon and sugar but it was great.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
If anyone is getting this error message it is likely because your PC is using your integrated GPU (INTEL) instead of your Descrete GPU (NVIDIA/Radeon). The Integrated intel GPU cannot handle this game guessing due to being "out of memory".

My issue was my monitor was hooked up to my motherboard tis whole time and not directly plugged into my Nvidia card. Don't know why this is such a major issue but it seems to have forced the intel GPU to be default and no matter what it wouldn't change.

Simply put, plug your monitor (HMDI/Dispaly port) into your graphics card instead of your motherboard. This will liekly save you issues you may have had with games in general in the past. I know it has for me.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 166, in script call
    call _enter_game_menu from _call__enter_game_menu_0
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 147, in script
    $ _enter_menu()
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 147, in <module>
    $ _enter_menu()
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 88, in _enter_menu
    renpy.take_screenshot((config.thumbnail_width, config.thumbnail_height))
error: Out of memory

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 166, in script call
    call _enter_game_menu from _call__enter_game_menu_0
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 147, in script
    $ _enter_menu()
  File "F:\Users\Joseph\Documents\Windows Installer\New folder (2)\Lustvillage-0.40-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "F:\Users\Joseph\Documents\Windows Installer\New folder (2)\Lustvillage-0.40-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 147, in <module>
    $ _enter_menu()
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 88, in _enter_menu
    renpy.take_screenshot((config.thumbnail_width, config.thumbnail_height))
  File "F:\Users\Joseph\Documents\Windows Installer\New folder (2)\Lustvillage-0.40-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1570, in take_screenshot
    renpy.game.interface.take_screenshot(scale, background=background)
  File "F:\Users\Joseph\Documents\Windows Installer\New folder (2)\Lustvillage-0.40-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2100, in take_screenshot
    surf = renpy.display.draw.screenshot(self.surftree, self.fullscreen_video)
  File "gldraw.pyx", line 1349, in renpy.gl.gldraw.GLDraw.screenshot
  File "F:\Users\Joseph\Documents\Windows Installer\New folder (2)\Lustvillage-0.40-pc\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 116, in surface
    surf = Surface((width + 4, height + 4), 0, sample)
  File "src/pygame_sdl2/surface.pyx", line 164, in pygame_sdl2.surface.Surface.__init__
error: Out of memory

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Lust village 0.40
Sat May 13 03:52:17 2023
na-a... radeon rx470 4gb + NO integrated onboard video + 4gb ram ddr2 = out of memory error.
and only workaround i found is sierra-style = SESA (Save Early - Save Many) + exit + restart

MrC seem have issues with how to do memory optimisation.
other project "Corruption" - i played on the PC with 8 Gb RAM - have freezes with mouse hangs with sudden eating of free memory...

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
... I've already played for hours, and now I realize there is no sex tag.
I don't know, but I think it's a little slow for the game that started in 2018.
sleep boobjob with Sophia - ok? or it still NO_SEX?
ok for now maybe yes, "no penetration sex". but game updates...

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes