zsx123

Jul 22, 2021
When I try to open the menu I get the following code

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 651, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 651, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 656, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 670, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 671, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 718, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 718, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 719, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 721, in <module>
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 277, in FileTime
return _strftime(format, time.localtime(mtime))
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 103, in _strftime
rv.append(time.strftime(i, t))
ValueError: Invalid format string

kroniut

Aug 14, 2022
... I've already played for hours, and now I realize there is no sex tag.
I don't know, but I think it's a little slow for the game that started in 2018.
Thank you for saving me the time my friend. Any game that is this old with no actual sex gets a pass from me.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
How does one meet Nia at school? I've talked with Mr. Jackson in the police station already, but no sign of her yet.

edit: And now she finally appears in the auditorium, after a whole week of nothing in the same place at different times, because f##k you, player, obviously.... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
There's nothing to go over. She doesn't have any content beyond the initial handful of location scenes(pool, bathroom, bedroom, etc.) and her date. I am working on a '''walkthrough''', actually, but it's more a checklist than anything at this point because there is so little content for anyone other than the mom and older sister. Mind you, there's not much to do with them, either. But this game is gonna be amazing in 2025. :^)
So much room with potential for development, as would say the people in real state about a huge expanse of emptiness....

As an aside, how do i get a date with Diana (older sister)? Every time i try i only get some commentary about special occasion and her dating her boyfriend at the mall, what's quite annoying.

FrankF010

Sep 17, 2021
I believe this is a great game. I do think that it would be beneficial to add information stating that there is no more progress in this version for each character.

Eldebrand

Mar 5, 2019
So much room with potential for development, as would say the people in real state about a huge expanse of emptiness....

As an aside, how do i get a date with Diana (older sister)? Every time i try i only get some commentary about special occasion and her dating her boyfriend at the mall, what's quite annoying.
Have you worked at the Cafe yet?

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes