LovesReD

Jul 11, 2022
There are 2 issues that need to be resolved in this game, I think one of them is the removal of empty spaces in the character gallery. second improved guide log

FrankF010

Sep 17, 2021
I am stuck in two places:

I cannot get the second outfit for the apron for the mom. I play with her boobs at dawn and I still do not get the new outfit.

Also, where do I find the password for the principals computer?

Thanks in advance. I agree that a walkthrough would be helpful.

ZEROYMAR

May 29, 2019
First of all, you need to see him meeting on the bench at the noon time in the park and meeting with someone else. Then you'll go into the room and read your diary. Then you have to save the bank trip 2 enclosures again at night. they will accept latest dating requests. see you in the hall
Sorry,I cant find my diary in my room?where is the diary?

Ekcul

May 3, 2020
Can someone help me iam getting when trying to save...
Iam playing version 0.40 pc version in joiplay

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_menu.rpy", line 110, in __call__
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 382, in __call__
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'HIGHEST_PROTOCOL'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpyc", line 1384, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 716, in execute
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1417, in say
File "renpy/character.py", line 1223, in __call__
File "renpy/character.py", line 875, in do_display
File "renpy/character.py", line 621, in display_say
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3276, in interact
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 4110, in interact_core
File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 1090, in event
File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 726, in event
File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 979, in event
File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 914, in handle_click
File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 329, in run
File "renpy/common/00action_menu.rpy", line 110, in __call__
File "renpy/game.py", line 344, in call_in_new_context
File "renpy/execution.py", line 923, in run_context
File "_layout/screen_load_save.rpymc", line 35, in script
File "_layout/screen_load_save.rpymc", line 35, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3276, in interact
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 4110, in interact_core
File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 726, in event
File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 979, in event
File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 914, in handle_click
File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 329, in run
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 382, in __call__
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 415, in save
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 401, in save
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 49, in dump
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'HIGHEST_PROTOCOL'

```

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
I certainly hope this game doesn't have the weird ahegao face that this dev's other game was plagued with.
Sorry to tell you this, if you don't like it, but fortunatelly for me, all of the woman have ahegao, especially when he uses magic on them.

llayne

Sep 3, 2017
I am stuck in two places:

I cannot get the second outfit for the apron for the mom. I play with her boobs at dawn and I still do not get the new outfit.

Also, where do I find the password for the principals computer?

Thanks in advance. I agree that a walkthrough would be helpful.
You need to raise mom's corruption to >= 60 and grab her boobs in the kitchen.

Principal will tell you her password after you have used magic on her.

Reactions: FrankF010

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
There are 2 issues that need to be resolved in this game, I think one of them is the removal of empty spaces in the character gallery. second improved guide log
The game neeeeeeds a guide log. There are so many girls and it's easy to start to corrupt them with magic, but after you get through all of the options, there are dates, which change their stats in some ways, but they work only for couple of times, and then you only get LOVE, which after some point, just doesn't change anything.
Not to mention the dates are such an insane grind. You can date each woman only on the weekends (except for grandma, whom you can date on the weekdays) and that means only one time in a week (i think it's possible for some characters 2 times, because you have time to ask them after the first date to get another). It's good that most of them don't want go to date at the same time (though some do), but you must write somewhere on which times who wants a date, or you will have to look every time of the day, to every place, going to all the tree houses back to forth, if someone is waiting for you. But other than that, you just don't have a shine what to do, or if you can move with any girl, or there is no other content.
There are other very frustrating things as well, like moving though the school. Most all of the "rooms" have no content (or do they?), but you are not sure, so you always have to visit them to see. Is there anything in the toilets? I DON'T KNOW, but i have to look in both girls/boys everytime, so i don't actually miss anything.
It would be better to let the rooms unaccessible, for the time being, and when there is something open them and that way we would know, there is something. Or say in the mall, there is a tatoo parlor, is there anything happening?

I really like the style of the game and the characters design, but many of the things in the game are so flustrating, that it many times left me with a feeling, why playing more.
I will probably still play, but in hope someone makes an easy walkthough (though after so much time, i am just as much coping), and if not and there still is no guide, don't know if i will have enough will to play.

Reactions: FrankF010

Eldebrand

Mar 5, 2019
The game neeeeeeds a guide log. There are so many girls and it's easy to start to corrupt them with magic, but after you get through all of the options, there are dates, which change their stats in some ways, but they work only for couple of times, and then you only get LOVE, which after some point, just doesn't change anything.
Not to mention the dates are such an insane grind. You can date each woman only on the weekends (except for grandma, whom you can date on the weekdays) and that means only one time in a week (i think it's possible for some characters 2 times, because you have time to ask them after the first date to get another). It's good that most of them don't want go to date at the same time (though some do), but you must write somewhere on which times who wants a date, or you will have to look every time of the day, to every place, going to all the tree houses back to forth, if someone is waiting for you. But other than that, you just don't have a shine what to do, or if you can move with any girl, or there is no other content.
There are other very frustrating things as well, like moving though the school. Most all of the "rooms" have no content (or do they?), but you are not sure, so you always have to visit them to see. Is there anything in the toilets? I DON'T KNOW, but i have to look in both girls/boys everytime, so i don't actually miss anything.
It would be better to let the rooms unaccessible, for the time being, and when there is something open them and that way we would know, there is something. Or say in the mall, there is a tatoo parlor, is there anything happening?

I really like the style of the game and the characters design, but many of the things in the game are so flustrating, that it many times left me with a feeling, why playing more.
I will probably still play, but in hope someone makes an easy walkthough (though after so much time, i am just as much coping), and if not and there still is no guide, don't know if i will have enough will to play.
I completely agree that this needs a far better guide/hint system. Ive played hours and still havent figured out how the hell Im supposed to raise Charisma or Camera. Taking pictures for you Stepsister doesnt seem to raise Camera at all. And after about 4 hints the system stops giving you any clues at all.

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
The game is fun but if you edit stats and avoid grind there really is not much content for amount of time waited,with grind it takes so much time but has no real payoff yet

Reactions: forgotp

that super man

Jan 18, 2023
Well.... based on the progress sofar, i'd say we get probably 1 stage of corruption per person per "0.5" version, so may still need at least 5-6 version before we can see the "real" stuff if MR.C focus working on the main girl like he did for recent versions... could take longer if he decides to work on other girls from now on.

Currently we have 9(?) Main characters?(3 home, 3 aunt's, 2 dad's + school head master?) Considering each have the same progression for corruption level (5 - 6 level each) that's another roughly 36 versions in the future (excluding 6 versions i mentioned above)

Based on current development speed (~ 1 version per 3 month), i would say another 15 - 18 month for home finish only and 126 month for all main character finish assuming the developer still working on this project.

It is still a good looking project so far. But i am not put my hopes up for have that sweet ass soon

71MORPH71

Dec 23, 2022
Hi friends. Considering the fact that the developer has not corrected the errors in the code again) The same as they were in 0.35. There is an error in the location of the pool. There is also an influx of screenshots in the living room . Of those that had time to notice. And it seems that once again the quest with Tina does not work.

qq49

Feb 1, 2022
I like the game but somehow I feel that the updates are smaller and smaller ... will wait for more. Good job in any case!

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes