Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Have you worked at the Cafe yet?
A lot of times - remember seeing them come into the Cafe once, coming across the boyfriend with some other chick in the mall and then puff, never again, possibly in a previous version to boot. Ergo my absolute annoyance with this situation.

I believe this is a great game. I do think that it would be beneficial to add information stating that there is no more progress in this version for each character.
So far it's only a very good example of what a Blind Flight Simulator must be like: so many characters, no clue whatsoever of how high can their stats be raised, what content is there or not to be acessed, a crapload of areas to explore of zero relevance to the game until that one step in a quest and then utterly forgotten again.

Not to mention a lot of redundant clicking for the sake of getting in and then leaving a specific location.

(And not even that, in the case of most of the school locations - has anything ever been done with the toilets proper, art, science or computer rooms, pool or library? Because afaik they are all useless clutter)

Reactions: Your Mommy

Eldebrand

Mar 5, 2019
A lot of times - remember seeing them come into the Cafe once, coming across the boyfriend with some other chick in the mall and then puff, never again, possibly in a previous version to boot. Ergo my absolute annoyance with this situation.

So far it's only a very good example of what a Blind Flight Simulator must be like: so many characters, no clue whatsoever of how high can their stats be raised, what content is there or not to be acessed, a crapload of areas to explore of zero relevance to the game until that one step in a quest and then utterly forgotten again.

Not to mention a lot of redundant clicking for the sake of getting in and then leaving a specific location.

(And not even that, in the case of most of the school locations - has anything ever been done with the toilets proper, art, science or computer rooms, pool or library? Because afaik they are all useless clutter)
Have you shown her the picture? After showing the picture and she denies you have to find her crying, but I don't remember where and what time.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Have you shown her the picture? After showing the picture and she denies you have to find her crying, but I don't remember where and what time.
I was pretty sure i had - but apparently had to hit that damn dialogue box a dozen times in different days, until it decided to work as it should, just because. :rolleyes: :HideThePain:

(Mr.C really needs to recheck and clean-up this game's coding, seriously....)

As an aside, any idea of how much content is there with the aunt's household?

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 1917649

Overview:
You take on the role of James (name changeable) in this game; in the past, you were bullied and thought of as a loser, and your parents abandoned you after their divorce.
When you come back after five years, you have undergone significant change and are no longer the "loser." Will you follow the path of love or corrupt your family?
The decision is up to you start right now!​

Thread updated: 2023-05-12
Release Date: 2023-05-11
Developer: Mr.C
Censored: No
Version: 0.40
Language: English
Other Game: Corruption
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac
(0.30): - - - - MEGA
Android
(0.30): - - MEGA - -

Before the rework:

Mineg hbi thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2616598 View attachment 2123790 View attachment 1740641 View attachment 2123788 View attachment 1740638 View attachment 1740640 View attachment 1740643 View attachment 1740668 View attachment 2616602 View attachment 2616601 View attachment 2616597 View attachment 2616606 View attachment 1740667 View attachment 2616612 View attachment 2616611 View attachment 2616607 View attachment 1740642 View attachment 1740639
Can someone please explain to me the steps to change Diana's swinsuit
What day and time is she in the pool?
All the other characters in the family have changed, but after hours of play I still haven't managed to change this one.
Thanks
Mr. C (Dev) this game is interesting but needed a walkthrough like "Corruption"

Last edited:
Reactions: Wortan

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Can someone please explain to me the steps to change Diana's swinsuit
What day and time is she in the pool?
Weekdays at noon, if memory tricks me not.

Mr. C (Dev) this game is interesting but needed a walkthrough like "Corruption"
No denying. Some quick character guide to say "all content with this character so far" would be good too. Minor characters seem to accumulate ludricous levels of corruption/lust with little to no effect in the story/behaviour.

fapioramos

Jun 27, 2022
w
Mr.C really needs to recheck and clean-up this game's coding, seriously
well, remembering how the corruption goes. i doubt it goingto be fixed as fast or ever.
pardon my "tired english". anyway, i hope he have time to do so.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.40

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 240 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
I am no longer able to request my post get promoted to the OP from the mods. Only the owner of this thread can do it for me now. Otherwise this is the only notice you get that I have updated my android port.

skidcrow

Feb 4, 2019
Intresting game corrupting the family, downloaded the update, 0.40, well i click a work i use my magic after one day play only get new clothing for sis, dont mow what the hack i must do next. its magic to find what you have to do to get the next step. no clue what i do. honest its a nice game but whit no hints or walkthrough it boring clicking until something happens. i think i wll wait untill its complete or the dev puts a hint or walkthrough in it. good luck for now

Chimp :D

Jan 18, 2020
Thank you for saving me the time my friend. Any game that is this old with no actual sex gets a pass from me.
game is basically a year old, it was a project the dev had been doing on the side then abandoned for 2 years. He "completed" corruption and decided to remake the game. It's essentially a year old game.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
what i have to do with mrs jakson
You enchant her some, then talk with her in the park until she tells of visiting the police station on weekends, meet each other there in Mr.Jackson's presence, go to the park again and get her to come to your place for the "drugs" instead. Her booty call involves some stripping only so far, unfortunately.

Dandyy

Feb 10, 2020
How do i get Sophia's school uniform and the mall event i can't seem to trigger it? Help please

Dandyy

Feb 10, 2020
How do i get Sophia's school uniform and the mall event i can't seem to trigger it? Help please

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes