Linn123

Jun 27, 2023
how to get strenth and charisma and lust village have guide ebook my English not good and play this game use Google translate

Alphonsocat

Apr 20, 2023
I don't get it, he left the better game that had more tags (like ntr and loli) to work on a game that has less tags, better visuals overall but the characters look milf like (all of them for some reason and that's not a good thing) and release much slower updates despite making almost 4k dollars per month.

Dev is trolling you guys at this point..

Apr 7, 2019
I don't get it, he left the better game that had more tags (like ntr and loli) to work on a game that has less tags, better visuals overall but the characters look milf like (all of them for some reason and that's not a good thing) and release much slower updates despite making almost 4k dollars per month.

Dev is trolling you guys at this point..
Haha, yes, it kind of felt like that for the last year or year-and-a-half with the Corruption Updates :LOL:. New and often uninteresting characters, tiny updates with long pauses. Unfortunately, whatever he was doing with the code in the former game made it start falling apart, so it's understandable, I think that he gave it up before it broke entirely.

I will say, while the exceedingly long delays between updates in this new game are really frustrating, it seems that he's building a more structured and coherent game. I'm also guessing by some of the locations that he's added (even if he hasn't done anything with them yet) that some of the tags you mentioned will come in full force to this game, moreso than in Corruption.

Then again, I could be completely off. I'm keeping my fingers crossed :)

that super man

Jan 18, 2023
Haha, yes, it kind of felt like that for the last year or year-and-a-half with the Corruption Updates :LOL:. New and often uninteresting characters, tiny updates with long pauses. Unfortunately, whatever he was doing with the code in the former game made it start falling apart, so it's understandable, I think that he gave it up before it broke entirely.

I will say, while the exceedingly long delays between updates in this new game are really frustrating, it seems that he's building a more structured and coherent game. I'm also guessing by some of the locations that he's added (even if he hasn't done anything with them yet) that some of the tags you mentioned will come in full force to this game, moreso than in Corruption.

Then again, I could be completely off. I'm keeping my fingers crossed :)
We definetly will get ntr in the future because we already have couple married girls (mom's collegue, headmaster, police's wife) but the plot still early so we will see more in future update.

I am not sure about loli though as I cannot recall any character fits into this category (which i have some faint suspition it might due to patreon's TOS)

But considering how slow the update is and the main 3 girls plot is far from over (should have 4 or 5 level of corruption if follow his previous game pattern) I'd say best approach is to forget this game for now and maybe check it back after a year or so if you just want to see some "real action" (assuming mr.c is not pulling another scamster on us and the update is at least as frequent as previous)

Reactions: barbarella2021
Apr 7, 2019
We definetly will get ntr in the future because we already have couple married girls (mom's collegue, headmaster, police's wife) but the plot still early so we will see more in future update.

I am not sure about loli though as I cannot recall any character fits into this category (which i have some faint suspition it might due to patreon's TOS)

But considering how slow the update is and the main 3 girls plot is far from over (should have 4 or 5 level of corruption if follow his previous game pattern) I'd say best approach is to forget this game for now and maybe check it back after a year or so if you just want to see some "real action" (assuming mr.c is not pulling another scamster on us and the update is at least as frequent as previous)
Good Points! Unfortunately, I think he indicated in a post that the wait between updates would be longer for this game. I think setting it on the back burner for a year as you suggested would be best and get one big update all at once.

As far as non-milf characters... if we think of his previous game, there are two similar locations in this game that he hasn't labeled yet - to the left of the gym and to the left of the church. Perhaps he has some plans there. Only time will tell :)

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes