Tzaacht

Aug 24, 2017
Well I loved Corruption at the beginning, but when Mr.C started to add more girls than needed I simply modified the save to gain hundred potions and thousand dollars, and then just quickly enjoy new content at every patch without the grinding.

Now I think he missed again the opportunity to work "right": mom family, aunt family, dad family, friend family, restaurant girls, school girls, mom colleague... there are already too many girls and basically not-so-much content, and I think this is kind of worse as you don't have to farm only money to buy some potion, you have 4 stat for each girl. Obviously I already modified the save maxing out everyone stats and giving me some money.

I think it was better if he actually focused just on the family until reaching a "noice" point - given the type of game - and then we could have moved out of the house to meet other girls. Just my opinion.

fgffgfffg3227

Apr 4, 2023
"There are too many girls, it's really not necessary..."
"And this way of updating is also very frustrating! Why not focus on one family? Wait until they are completely corrupted before moving on to update others?"
"At the current update rate, we may not see real sex for several years!"

Reactions: privetin13

xlRexpect

May 31, 2022
"There are too many girls, it's really not necessary..."
"And this way of updating is also very frustrating! Why not focus on one family? Wait until they are completely corrupted before moving on to update others?"
"At the current update rate, we may not see real sex for several years!"
Yeah, u are perfectly right. Mr.c, why u are so stuborn, first thing first live focus on one thong after u finish, no 100 things

Reactions: privetin13

Ranker

Jul 20, 2017
Maybe think if his perceptive? When some one new finds his game, now they see that is has area to grow and it leaves them expecting more like us. Thus causing more people to fund him. Sounds logical from a business stand point.
But i do admit, if he completed the corruption path of at least one character it may help more. By showing what is to come. The only thing i would change from his approach would continue doing side characters like he has been plus always one more step each time with a main character. Pleasing both sides of the argument. Personally think the mom would be good as a main focus.

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Or alternatively, instant gratification. Dudes have a tendency to move on once they have come and conquered. If he focused on just the mom and 2 sisters to full, 70% of the dudes throwing money his way to make the game will probably stop as then they got what they were after n time to move on. Leaving him to ether drum up more backers to finish the game or leave the rest of the game unfinished and move on to the next project. And guess what 90% of the time this happens the dev takes that 2nd option as it's more financially stable route as well as just being the easy hassle free choice. So in all, it's better the way he is doing it, that way in a few years you get a complete game and not a abandoned half finished one.

Why do you think it is games tend to get abandoned just as there starting to get good.

jaboney

Jun 9, 2019
TBH i agree with yall, but knowing Mr. C, the end product will be massive and I cannot wait for each incoming update

I just hope I am single still by then :) (well, not really)

Last edited:
Reactions: sykty
3.30 star(s) 35 Votes