Ranker

Jul 20, 2017
WT.... please give info where we can get his games from. He always took a while to release them. But, really good games. Hope he finds a way.

that super man

Jan 18, 2023
Im just happy he didnt get his pateron under review when he was developing his first game which apart form the kissing sucking sound effects I believe was alot better in both in the sandbox territory as well how to progress in corrupting the girls

Frankly you are correct that its surprising his first game didnt get him in hot water it isnt just the wincest and Mind Control but the Playground content and Subyway content both scenes had lolis (models that looked 13-14) but in game were like 10-12 or younger based on how they acted in comparison to their mothers.

Im just worried that due to his Health problems hes probably just going to drop the game all together hes already increased his released time from 30-60 days to around 3 months.

His game wouldve come out in 2-3 days if he didnt get his page under review.
you are right, but considering he was making around $5k monthly on pateron, I don't think he is not gonna at least please them for a bit without even trying.

Reactions: JoeKent

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
Does he have a discord or something where he might still be giving updates to the situation? This guy was slow to update his games, but I was still a big fan.

Reactions: caspian90

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
Does he have a discord or something where he might still be giving updates to the situation? This guy was slow to update his games, but I was still a big fan.
Best bet for him is to make a subscribestar with "mrc" tag and release the next update for free.
People will join him eventually.

efohx

May 27, 2021

<Features>

- Nora's new outfits unlocked

- Nora's new living room event

- Nora's new kitchen event

- Nora's new swimming pool event

- Nora's new toilet event

- Nora's new art gallery event

- Nora's new outfit change event

- New dating scene of Nora

- Nora's new sleeping scene

- Nora's added Lust-gram and Gallery in the computer

- Clara's new classroom event

- Intro of new characters: Mrs. Miller, Mrs. Moore (starting in the boys' room at school)

- Mrs. Moore's new event (clothing shop)

- Mrs. Miller's new event (her apartment)

- Mrs. Miller's booty call

efohx

May 27, 2021
Currently only users who have sponsored Mr. C can receive his emails, he's doing his best to deal with the patreon violation and contacting the webmaster, but I don't know when the block will be lifted, so be patient. I don't speak English well, so I'm sure you'll be able to understand what I'm trying to say.

efohx

May 27, 2021
Please someone tell him to move to SubscribeStar and a create a Discord connected to Patreon if he wants to stay in it and release the game like doorknob22
Currently sponsors can only unilaterally receive notification emails from Mr. C, but they can't message him, and since he didn't even create a Discord link when he made the Corruption fire, I suspect he wouldn't listen even if he was advised to get it. What I'm more curious about is where exactly is the violation? Is it the subject matter or the characters? Is it Lust Village or Corruption?

ToxicZ

Jul 29, 2018
Currently sponsors can only unilaterally receive notification emails from Mr. C, but they can't message him, and since he didn't even create a Discord link when he made the Corruption fire, I suspect he wouldn't listen even if he was advised to get it. What I'm more curious about is where exactly is the violation? Is it the subject matter or the characters? Is it Lust Village or Corruption?
Its 100% incest and the mind control stuff. He doesn't have anything else in the games (yet) that would set them off. I'm more surprised it took them this long to even do anything about his account.

Lets just hope a nice little patch comes by every release that changes the names/roles to the original

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
If it's regarding corruption, it can probably be incest and/or loli content.
about lust village most likely incest.

He did mentioned a fix so I take it as incest was the major issue and probably the fix is that the roles are set to landlady roommate etc unless you can specify the roles.

Reactions: SuperPerv96

efohx

May 27, 2021
If it's regarding corruption, it can probably be incest and/or loli content.
about lust village most likely incest.

He did mentioned a fix so I take it as incest was the major issue and probably the fix is that the roles are set to landlady roommate etc unless you can specify the roles.
0.45 I've only played the update, not from a fresh start, I don't know what he's tweaked, and Mr. C's interface is still blocked, so I guess the problem is a bit serious, and if it's really a matter of mind control or incest theme relationship, it's a bit more of a pain in the ass to straighten it out!

ToxicZ

Jul 29, 2018
0.45 I've only played the update, not from a fresh start, I don't know what he's tweaked, and Mr. C's interface is still blocked, so I guess the problem is a bit serious, and if it's really a matter of mind control or incest theme relationship, it's a bit more of a pain in the ass to straighten it out!
Mind uploading the pc version?

Reactions: Smapauldi

Heiansenlin

Feb 25, 2023
patreon blocked i can't find where to download
It would be great if you could share
Thanks

Reactions: Smapauldi

mr.c

May 15, 2017
Hello everyone, I'm Mr.C.

My account itself has suddenly been permanently suspended.

This happened all of a sudden when I was exchanging e-mails with Patreon and revising the regulations.

My account itself has become a block, so there is no way to convey this situation to my sponsors.

Please let me know if there is any other way besides informing this site.

First of all, I opened another platform as soon as possible.

Last edited:

Iwanttobetheguy

Jan 30, 2019

This happened all of a sudden when I was exchanging e-mails with Patreon and revising the regulations.

My account itself has become a block, so there is no way to convey this situation to my sponsors.

Will jump on that as soon as the review is done

Reactions: Jose0339

that super man

Jan 18, 2023

Hi Mr.C this is such an unfortunate situation, really sorry for your loss. I think moving forward you should also create a discord group aswell. So you will have a centralised place to publish your update and interact with others.

Setting discord group is free, and you can have text only channels inside. This way you can interact with your fans more offten if you choose to and tell them some update that might be too small or hassel for creating a new post.

And if by chance your patreon account got unbaned, you can just tell your existing subscribers to join this channel so you can keep update them about review update of your subscribstar page and tell them to move across.

Also for some guys that relucant to move from patreon, you can create a new account in patreon (Mr.C junior maybe? ) same pay tier etc as before but you do not publish any further update on that page, (and you need to be careful about the content of your post too. We do not want to break some asshole TOC again.) instead publish them inside your discord channel by the date for each tier. This way you can (kind of) cover your patreon from both side and not to worry about patreon pesky TOC moving forward.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 35 Votes