Alphonsocat

Apr 20, 2023
Hello everyone, I'm Mr.C.

My account itself has suddenly been permanently suspended.

This happened all of a sudden when I was exchanging e-mails with Patreon and revising the regulations.

My account itself has become a block, so there is no way to convey this situation to my sponsors.

Please let me know if there is any other way besides informing this site.

First of all, I opened another platform as soon as possible.

this is what happens when you use fucking patreon, can't use incest content, loli or anything at all really because they keep changing the rules. and they can ban you for whatever they want with no warning just because. fuck that platform that kill any creativity and freedom a game dev might have.

Reactions: privetin13

mr.c

May 15, 2017
Hi Mr.C this is such an unfortunate situation, really sorry for your loss. I think moving forward you should also create a discord group aswell. So you will have a centralised place to publish your update and interact with others.

Setting discord group is free, and you can have text only channels inside. This way you can interact with your fans more offten if you choose to and tell them some update that might be too small or hassel for creating a new post.

And if by chance your patreon account got unbaned, you can just tell your existing subscribers to join this channel so you can keep update them about review update of your subscribstar page and tell them to move across.

Also for some guys that relucant to move from patreon, you can create a new account in patreon (Mr.C junior maybe? ) same pay tier etc as before but you do not publish any further update on that page, (and you need to be careful about the content of your post too. We do not want to break some asshole TOC again.) instead publish them inside your discord channel by the date for each tier. This way you can (kind of) cover your patreon from both side and not to worry about patreon pesky TOC moving forward.
Yes, thank you for your advice.
When I create a new account in subscriptionstar, there is a function to link the discord, so I created it.

mr.c

May 15, 2017
this is what happens when you use fucking patreon, can't use incest content, loli or anything at all really because they keep changing the rules. and they can ban you for whatever they want with no warning just because. fuck that platform that kill any creativity and freedom a game dev might have.

I received an answer that the problem occurred was part of my previous game 'Corruption'.

I'm so sad that my account was deleted without telling my sponsors about this.

Is there any way to let them know..

Alphonsocat

Apr 20, 2023
I received an answer that the problem occurred was part of my previous game 'Corruption'.

corruption was a great game that had minors in it, which is probably why they banned you. fuck them, you shouldn't limit yourself because patreon hate incest and loli. open other paths to earning money, there are enough of those and let people send you money.

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
Whoo hoo!!
Mr. C made a subscribeStar page. May take a moment for them to authorize him as a creator.

So let's sign up.

And the beginnings of a beautiful relationship on Discord.

Last edited:

mr.c

May 15, 2017
I am Mr.C, the developer of this game.

My account suddenly became a permanent block in Patreon without notice.

I moved to a new site and now they are reviewing the profile.

It seems to take some time because it's the weekend.

Last edited:

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020

Unless you make another Patreon (would not recommend), or unless you have the names of your previous Patrons, there's little to no way to contact them.

Also doubt Patreon would agree for you posting one final post as a means to migrate to SubscribeStar!

Mar 1, 2018

Hey man, glad to see you've moved to a better site that won't restrict your content.
About your sponsors, well, I'm sure they'll find their way back to you eventually.

efohx

May 27, 2021
Unless you make another Patreon (would not recommend), or unless you have the names of your previous Patrons, there's little to no way to contact them.

Also doubt Patreon would agree for you posting one final post as a means to migrate to SubscribeStar!
I don't know about Patreon's rules, but odds are he won't be allowed to be using it. those last few notices Mr. C sent out, it would have been much easier to relay to the sponsor that he switched to other platforms and provided a link to Discord, but alas Mr. C didn't do that!

Reactions: caspian90

efohx

May 27, 2021

This happened all of a sudden when I was exchanging e-mails with Patreon and revising the regulations.

My account itself has become a block, so there is no way to convey this situation to my sponsors.

Mr. C, did you create a Discord server or channel?

Graff koo

Jun 19, 2023

Well This situation is fucked up please dont lose hope. I think you should have created a discord server then you can post your situation there . I think now you should create a itch, subscribestar page to publish your game but i think they r surveying there platform too and i think you should try to contact f95zone so they can write your situation in front page of your game . Lastly please create a discord server/ channel this time so if anything like this happens again it wouldn't be that hard to shift your subscribers .

mr.c

May 15, 2017
You guys are right. This time, I opened a discord channel

By the way, I don't know how to contact f95 to inform the situation on the first page of this site.

Can someone do it for me?

Last edited:
Reactions: Thescorpio

Graff koo

Jun 19, 2023
You guys are right. This time, I opened a discord channel

By the way, I don't know how to contact f95 to inform the situation on the first page of this site.

Can someone do it for me?
Nice when you open the discord server/channel please share the link here in lust village f95 zone page

Well i myself is a new member so i don't know about that but i think maybe try to contact them through discord server and tell them about your current situation.

mr.c

May 15, 2017
Where do i get the new version of the game from?
I am Mr.C, the developer of this game.

My account suddenly became a permanent block in Patreon without notice.

I moved to a new site and now they are reviewing the profile.

It seems to take some time because it's the weekend.

I can upload it after the approval is made there, so I think you should wait a little longer

Last edited:

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Looking forward to next update. Shame about Patreon being dicks. Unfortunately they gotta do what the money tells them, the banks are ultra conservative about infringing any laws.

Reactions: mr.c
Apr 7, 2019
Welcome, Mr. C,

Thank you for posting here. I admire your games and I'm happy you will be on SubscribeStar. I cannot use Patreon but SubscribeStar accepts Pre-paid gift cards so I can finally support you when you're on.

Love that you're one of the few developers to use spitting and underarms in your games!

Best wishes,

Barb.

Reactions: lheat and mr.c
3.30 star(s) 35 Votes