Jan 14, 2023
Tried this out, got to max stats in most NPCs & unlocked most outfits, but kinda wondered why the game wasn't going anywhere: just glancing at the early walkthrough (https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-village-v0-40-mr-c.18341/post-2050391 ) it seems I've managed to miss a few triggers. I've done the rounds multiple times, apparently I've soft-locked myself *somehow*. I've unlocked all NPCs (inc. policeman's daughter / wife) yet the game is kinda borked.

Things I've seemingly not been able to *ever* unlock or discuss:

School Pool - literally nothing, always empty, never fired
Modelling - nothing, never had the discussion option
Class - listen in, heard a snippet from Lisa about gym at noon (?), can't find event, Lisa is stuck at 2nd dance routine / toilet stage
Bishop - have done library & Church, nun is fully corrupted + confession done nothing more fires for story / magic
Science / Art / Computer rooms: always empty
Sex shop - never unlocked / no option anywhere
Lustgram - had the conversation with Vivian on her bed, no camera in shop or anywhere else Camera magically appears in your room from this trigger, hoping it'll unlock modelling etc. This is easily missable and a terrible way to do the content: the item literally appears from thin air in a place you'd most likely checked thoroughly early game. Edit: ok, no idea how to train using the camera or get the studio - no new dialogue options once I have it, game doesn't indicate where you're supposed to use it.

Etc.

Anyone got any advice please? Atm this looks like a strong case of "broken code triggers" and there's no-where near enough content to justify it (compared to his previous title "Corruption" that... ended badly). Game suffers highly from not marking where content is found, bad triggers and lack of hints / directions. Ends up being almost worse than Corruption in terms of bad design.

Last edited:

PetiteFrite

Jan 20, 2019
Tried this out, got to max stats in most NPCs & unlocked most outfits, but kinda wondered why the game wasn't going anywhere: just glancing at the early walkthrough (https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-village-v0-40-mr-c.18341/post-2050391 ) it seems I've managed to miss a few triggers. I've done the rounds multiple times, apparently I've soft-locked myself *somehow*. I've unlocked all NPCs (inc. policeman's daughter / wife) yet the game is kinda borked.

Class - listen in, heard a snippet from Lisa about gym at noon (?), can't find event, Lisa is stuck at 2nd dance routine / toilet stage
Bishop - have done library & Church, nun is fully corrupted + confession done nothing more fires for story / magic
Lustgram - had the conversation with Vivian on her bed, no camera in shop or anywhere else Camera magically appears in your room from this trigger, hoping it'll unlock modelling etc. This is easily missable and a terrible way to do the content: the item literally appears from thin air in a place you'd most likely checked thoroughly early game. Edit: ok, no idea how to train using the camera or get the studio - no new dialogue options once I have it, game doesn't indicate where you're supposed to use it.

Etc.

Anyone got any advice please? Atm this looks like a strong case of "broken code triggers" and there's no-where near enough content to justify it (compared to his previous title "Corruption" that... ended badly). Game suffers highly from not marking where content is found, bad triggers and lack of hints / directions. Ends up being almost worse than Corruption in terms of bad design.
I think most of the things you mentionned (if not everything) just aren't in the game yet

I like to dig in adult games files, especially images, and I didn't see anything happening in the pool and no modelling besides one or two events with MC's dad's stepdaughter

There's a lot of incoming stuff teased in this game for sure

Reactions: Cat-in-the-Hat

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
First of all Compressed need it And I will Give it Try with it 2.50 and yet Completed that something but from what I read I like it

jaboney

Jun 9, 2019

Etc.

yo i didnt know half of that existed

jaboney

Jun 9, 2019
Is it similar with the previous? I mean something like the slave greeting
Lol, you liked that? It's in the very beginning and there is no where enough content to corrupt them to the point that they do that pose. Corruption wise, it looks like similar story/corruption events as the past game, with more updated models. I am definitely looking towards the future updates

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Nineonenine

Tzaacht

Aug 24, 2017
But , the other Game corruption the updates were every month until the last update we're 6 months later and the beginning of the updates of.this Game
He changed his workflow for Lust Village. :)

He said for Corruption every scene was an image, and that way of working was faster but caused the game to weigh a lot of gb; for LV he actually create a background image AND characters image, allowing him to combo the same images for more scenes.

This gives us a relatively not-so-heavy game but asks Mr.C more work to do, thus updates takes a longer time.

PetiteFrite

Jan 20, 2019
He changed his workflow for Lust Village. :)

He said for Corruption every scene was an image, and that way of working was faster but caused the game to weigh a lot of gb; for LV he actually create a background image AND characters image, allowing him to combo the same images for more scenes.

This gives us a relatively not-so-heavy game but asks Mr.C more work to do, thus updates takes a longer time.
I'm not sure it's even worth working like that to be honest

It's great he's trying to reduce the weight of the game but sometimes it doesn't look too great, sometimes you can even see the png of the characters don't go all the way to the border of the screen (see the top of my screenshot, above the sister's head)

jaboney

Jun 9, 2019
I'm not sure it's even worth working like that to be honest

It's great he's trying to reduce the weight of the game but sometimes it doesn't look too great, sometimes you can even see the png of the characters don't go all the way to the border of the screen (see the top of my screenshot, above the sister's head)
damn i never noticed that

Username7

May 1, 2017
Oh sheeaaat, his patreon... what happened?
Now this is just a guess but I'm going to say it was all mind control which Patreon classifies as rape via magic and drugs here and in Corruption, the incest in both, the lolis in Corruption or some combination of all the above. But in all seriousness Mr.C's been playing with fire with Patreon's ToS for years it was only a matter of time before he got burned and it's not like fans hadn't tried to warn him about it years ago either.

Reactions: jackkane

PetiteFrite

Jan 20, 2019
I was wondering how the hell he got away with incest in both of his games without an incest mod or having the player input the relationships between the characters. Guess he just didn't bother or something ?

Apr 7, 2019
Man, not unexpected but definitely heartbreaking. His corruption games were really one-of-a-kind. I wonder if this will completely end his production, or if he really needs the income and will update more thoroughly and quickly to build supporters back up on SubscribeStar or Itchio? I'm hoping for the later.

JoeKent

Dec 21, 2020
Now this is just a guess but I'm going to say it was all mind control which Patreon classifies as rape via magic and drugs here and in Corruption, the incest in both, the lolis in Corruption or some combination of all the above. But in all seriousness Mr.C's been playing with fire with Patreon's ToS for years it was only a matter of time before he got burned and it's not like fans hadn't tried to warn him about it years ago either.
Im just happy he didnt get his pateron under review when he was developing his first game which apart form the kissing sucking sound effects I believe was alot better in both in the sandbox territory as well how to progress in corrupting the girls

Frankly you are correct that its surprising his first game didnt get him in hot water it isnt just the wincest and Mind Control but the Playground content and Subyway content both scenes had lolis (models that looked 13-14) but in game were like 10-12 or younger based on how they acted in comparison to their mothers.

Im just worried that due to his Health problems hes probably just going to drop the game all together hes already increased his released time from 30-60 days to around 3 months.

His game wouldve come out in 2-3 days if he didnt get his page under review.

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes