Poolmax007

Jun 21, 2019
Milking at its peak , he can complete the game in 3 months but he's not gonna do it for the obvious reason

Mrjack666

Aug 31, 2021
How to progress with his mother after he gets to the office? I've tried to corrupt the doctor but so far I haven't been able to fuck my mother :cry:

Poolmax007

Jun 21, 2019
How to progress with his mother after he gets to the office? I've tried to corrupt the doctor but so far I haven't been able to fuck my mother :cry:
Only teasing and stuff, there is no way of fucking the mother. Dead end, wait for the update

Mrjack666

Aug 31, 2021
Só provocação e tal, não tem como foder a mãe. Beco sem saída, aguarde a atualização
[/CITAR]
Could you answer some questions for me?
- What level of corruption do I have to take to secondary characters??
- Does Diana have scenes in the pool? Because I see that there is her swimsuit in the clothes changing options but I never find her in the pool area.
- Can I fuck someone in this game?????

Poolmax007

Jun 21, 2019
Could you answer some questions for me?
- What level of corruption do I have to take to secondary characters??
- Does Diana have scenes in the pool? Because I see that there is her swimsuit in the clothes changing options but I never find her in the pool area.
- Can I fuck someone in this game?????
You can't fuck anyone in here

Apr 18, 2022
She uses the pool on weekdays, in contrast to the other women who does it on weekends. I believe she is there at noon, it is before she goes to work.

Reactions: Mrjack666

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.70

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 370 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

Bloodwraith

Nov 18, 2019
I think that this game was abandoned, for the Patreon page for the developer is gone and missing. Something happened so there may not be any more to this game. As for actual intercourse, I have not found any. Something is going on, I hope Mr. C is just having issues, for I want this game to be finished as well as the other one that was abandoned.

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
I think that this game was abandoned, for the Patreon page for the developer is gone and missing. Something happened so there may not be any more to this game. As for actual intercourse, I have not found any. Something is going on, I hope Mr. C is just having issues, for I want this game to be finished as well as the other one that was abandoned.
Mr C left Patreon due to their Stasi outlook. He's now on .
As for your actual intercourse, he's adding the first of many events this very next update.

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes