Apr 18, 2022
Be nice, dude. The question is legitimate. I do know how to use the search function and if you type "Mom's Third Nightwear" or "Mom's Nightwear" or "Third Nightwear" the only results you get are that question and your stupid answer. Jackass.
So you don't know how to search, got it. I actually went ahead and tried to search, before I gave my smartass reply and not only could I easily find the answer, I was one of those that had helped previously.

Now let me school you since you don't know how to search and feel free to use this advice in other places.

1) Keep the search simple
2) Go for the most likely keywords
3) Change it up if you need to search again

Not only did you write "nightwear", which is fine, keep it classy, we common folk probably say "outfit" more often, but you insisted on sticking to that word. How High class of you.

Try to write "night outfit", low and behold what do you see? An easily found answer to the question. Oh Lord it is a miracle.
You could also have gone with "mom night", So you didn't have to guess what term people used for the clothing. It is another miracle, again you find we answer, but not the same comment, so it has actually been answered multiple times and what is that, did I see my comment again, clarifying some confusion about how to get it. Wow two for two. I am on a roll, huh.

So, no I am not going to be nice, but neither was I really mean. I jokingly pointed him to do the right action, You know teach a man to fish and all that.

Now I have probably pissed you off, but hey, maybe it sticks and you learned something, even if it was from a jackass.

Reactions: pablo1360
3.20 star(s) 36 Votes