Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
Imo previous models were much better. Not sure I will like the remade game, but let's give it a try...

DemiArc

Jan 27, 2018
This really needs a walkthrough.
It doesn't for now because there is really so little stuff. You can raise stats with mom, two sis, and aunt family, and there are some teasing scenes here and there that vary a little with the stats. But that's all. It's not even worth playing at this stage unless for the purpose of "buidling up for future update".

Reactions: allinon

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
I have faith in Mr. C... but as of now, is this even playable? I can't find any real content and I've clicked most places on most times-of-day.

guess I will try again after a few updates.

Alieson

Oct 23, 2017
What must we do after the church ? I've no informations and I just pass days to raise family corruption

Charlesallen45

Jun 3, 2020
For anyone regarding taking pictures at the studio, you'll need to keep working at the fast food joint until you see Diane (big sis) with her boyfriend there. Then you wait till dusk and talk to her in her room. I believe you first have to see her at the gym with the boyfriend at noon.
what version are u talking about?

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
Ok before I asked this question I did a search to see if this was already answered and it's not. Now I'm wondering how in this game you raise affection because Elena wouldn't allow me to massage her at work unless I raise her affection. This might be answered if I play the game more, but I admit I'm a bit lazy and don't wish to grind to figure this out. This game really needs a walkthrough. I'm not a fan of sandbox games and I've stumbled on the very reason I dislike them. If a hint system or walkthrough would cure this problem.

Edit: I found out that affection was the same as increasing love.

Last edited:

pablo1360

Jan 11, 2020
Ok before I asked this question I did a search to see if this was already answered and it's not. Now I'm wondering how in this game you raise affection because Elena wouldn't allow me to massage her at work unless I raise her affection. This might be answered if I play the game more, but I admit I'm a bit lazy and don't wish to grind to figure this out. This game really needs a walkthrough. I'm not a fan of sandbox games and I've stumbled on the very reason I dislike them. If a hint system or walkthrough would
Dawn help her in kitchen
Morning eat breakfast in dinning room, click heart and kiss her
Dusk use magic on her in her room
Night watch romance all 3 of them in livingroom

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 35 Votes