Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Is there a walkthrough or a guide cause there's none in the game.It seems all I'm doing is using magic and I'm not getting anywhere just a bunch of nude and lewd scenes.

Setanta357

Jun 10, 2022
Ok thank you,what a boring game so far.
To be fair, it seems he's in the "scaffolding" phase where he's setting up all the systems the game relies on. Once those are in place, I'm sure the content that's going to be added will be sped up.

On a side note, I'm sure he's also trying to work in the story from Corruption a bit without giving away too much

Reactions: IgorMkg83

GinoPuppy

Jan 4, 2020
how do you make money in the game? where is the mall to meet sisters bf? feels like lots of locations are missing, and i cant progress...

Durisaz

Apr 18, 2021
I don't know if I'm playing it correctly, but I already spent few hours on this game and it seems much more shallow that Corruption. I know that this is newer game but in Corruption I easily knew when I reached new level of affection with girls. Here are 4 stats and no clear indicator which changes what. Maybe it's to early in development but I'm not having a good time.
Can anybody tell me what are some thresholds for love/obedience/corruption?

Reactions: origeee

CuriousC

Oct 12, 2020
how do you make money in the game? where is the mall to meet sisters bf? feels like lots of locations are missing, and i cant progress...
To get accss to the mall, there is a side quest start at the school. in the morning there will be a marker in the entrance page to the school go through that interaction and then talk to the chubby guy in class about where to go for a part-time job. Then the mall should show up.

marloskyS

Jan 30, 2021
Lust Village 0.20
PC version- Mega
Mac version - Mega
Android version - Mega

<Features>

- Nora basic interface (conversation, wardrobe, action settings, etc)

- Nora Toilet scene

- Nora Pool scene

- Nora peek scene at changing clothes

- Nora Kitchen scene

- Nora Living room event scene

- Nora sleeping scene

- Nora Art Gallery scene

- Nora Date scene

- Added Nora gallery in MC's computer

- Audrey basic interface (conversation, wardrobe, action settings, etc)

- Audrey Toilet scene

- Audrey Pool scene

- Audrey sleeping scene

- Audrey peek scene at changing clothes

- Audrey Sauna scene in the fitness club

- Audrey Date scene

- Added Audrey gallery in MC's computer

- Grace basic interface (conversation, wardrobe, action settings, etc)

- Grace Toilet scene

- Grace Pool scene

- Grace sleeping scene

- Grace peek scene at changing clothes

- Grace Date scene

- Elena Scenes from her office in downtown

- Camilla (New Character) scene from Elena's office

- Added Lust-gram to MC's computer

- Some bug fixed (such as Sophia's bathroom scene, etc)

hope it works for ya'll I just downloaded it
Hello, do you have the compressed version of those versions (file or link whatever)?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Is this game like corruption in the sense that the girls become slutty towards other men as well? That was the main reason why I stopped playing corruption I am not really into the whole sharing stuff and the OP doesn't really give much information about this game.

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
Is this game like corruption in the sense that the girls become slutty towards other men as well? That was the main reason why I stopped playing corruption I am not really into the whole sharing stuff and the OP doesn't really give much information about this game.
Yes.
This game is just like his first game Corruption. However, what sharing are you talking about?
There is none. The girls pose in public - lewdly, they MAY get groped by a bar customer, a wife may have MC and her husband 1 time. That's it. There is no sharing. MC takes them all. You missed a good game. Go back and play it.
There is a goodly amount of content now for this game. But no sharing.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
you do realize that NTR/sharing means different on this site right and there alot of man children that get freaked out over pixels if they dem content not to be their liking that said

Alot of the the side girls that came out in late 2018 do get shared as in Police Chief Teachers Nurses Etc

From my knowledge the ones that dont have sharing or gangbang scenes are

The Main girls - Mom Sister Aunt Cousins Grandma Heather Megan Emily First Teacher you met Melissa's family the Black Police Woman Maria and the nuns

The Side girls who I dont think has sharing content -The Doctor her Mom the 40-50 year old Neighbors The Cops intern and their Moms The Band and their moms The Photographer The Anchor the Mayors Secretary and his family The Tutor Family The Playground and Subway family im probably missing more though.

But there are some side girls that either you share or have gangbang scenes.

I have Update on the upcoming Release

View attachment 2103949

View attachment 2103950
View attachment 2103951
Jeez.. is this a Korean Granny that had too many plastic surgeries? Compare to the old H1 these H2 images look horrible. :eek:

P.zeus

Jan 2, 2018
Is there a different story for this one or the same mc and story but same corruption juice stuff?? cuz i just finished corruption and to be honest the ending seemed lacking so i want to know if it continues here or if this is another story

Setanta357

Jun 10, 2022
Is there a different story for this one or the same mc and story but same corruption juice stuff?? cuz i just finished corruption and to be honest the ending seemed lacking so i want to know if it continues here or if this is another story
It seems slightly different. In this one, it's magic based. The ending of the first one references a magic book that is found by the MC of this one. The concept seems the same though. Corrupt everyone, but now you have limited usage of spells

origeee

Feb 21, 2020
Figuring out what the game wants from you in a state of horniness when you just want to access the sexual content can at times feel like solving a difficult math equation. in this regard the Corruption was much better. This game very much needs a walkthrough. Written or in-game.

Reactions: IgorMkg83
3.30 star(s) 35 Votes