Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
I have a little issue with Mom... I can't unlock the last nightgown and every time I go into her room at night and try to undress, the game sends me straight to the hall. Is it a bug or am I doing something wrong?

hakkkkaishin

Apr 7, 2018
can someone create a mod for this so that we can activate the dialog acceleration without the need to have already read it, because this helps when we have to download the game on a new pc when our pc crashes for any reason.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Does this game still not have full penetration sex? And how long has the game been out? I can understand some devs want a slow burn with their games, but it gets to a point where the slow progression is slower than a glacier moving. Maybe in another few years this game might be worth trying again. The last time I tried to play it I got bored pretty quick. But to each their own.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
do we have any... insertion scene yet?
The first post on this forum for the game was in 2018. Do you really think that anything will actually change after 6 years of development if the game has been getting made for that long? I wouldn't really count on anything really changing for full penetration sex for probably a few more years.

pablo1360

Jan 11, 2020
The first post on this forum for the game was in 2018. Do you really think that anything will actually change after 6 years of development if the game has been getting made for that long? I wouldn't really count on anything really changing for full penetration sex for probably a few more years.
Dev started this game after corruption[this is remake].

Reactions: Your Mommy

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Dev started this game after corruption[this is remake].
That may be true, but I do check in with this game once in a while. From what I've seen there's been very little progress in the storylines to reach full penetration or any at all over the last year this game has been being made. Most other games that I've played let the MC have penetration sex within the first 3 or 4 versions or less depending on the dev. One game I tried didn't even have anything more than a HJ or BJ within the first 2 years of development. To me that's just lazy development of an adult sex game.

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes