honihole

Oct 5, 2017
I really do concur with honihole here. While I also -like most people here- wish the updates were a little more frequent for the amount of content (every 7-8 weeks would be ideal, in my mind) I can't understand the idea of rushing to get to sex in a corruption game. There are some awesome games that get to sex within the first five minutes, but that's really not the idea of a corruption game like this one.

The idea is that either by wit, or potions, or magic, or seduction, a characters starts committing acts with the MC and others that they normally wouldn't do, slowly getting lewder and lewder. Jumping straight to sex really defeats the purpose and all the build-up of a corruption game.

And think of all the lewd things that have already happened to Elena... getting felt up by her daughters, flashing herself in public, groping her son in front of her daughters, urinating on a pool table to distract her son, having her son spit in her face.

And also in a game like this, it's very hard to rush the corruption of a few characters and let the others stay at a lower level or corruption. It makes it harder for characters to have lewd interactions if they're not at the same level. Also, if the MC's family is really corrupted and the girl at the Chinese restaurant is completely innocent, when if comes time for the Chinese restaurant update, it's going to seem really boring because the corruption process will have to be rushed.

I think the progression on this game is really good and balanced. I still believe an update every 7-8 weeks would make us feel happier (that's two or possibly three extra updates a year) but if Mr. C rushes the pacing I don't think anyone would ultimately enjoy the game.
Well said

pozertron

Nov 7, 2019
Corruption implies gradual loss of logical thought. This game doesn't have that. What it has, is you doing the same things over and over with the biggest change being a text line once every 10 attempts. Although now that i think about it, maybe by Corruption, the dev meant the corruption of the player with all these terrible mechanics. Either way the game is not worth playing.

ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022
Anyone else keep crashing at the start of the game?
My game CTD everytime at the beginning few seconds of the game, specifically when you meet Diana. I can't get pass that.:mad:

Kraze1

Aug 26, 2018
There's a bugfix file on Mr.C's Subscribestar. Does anyone know if it fixes a bug with Sofia's new pool scene? That seems to be the only one I didn't see get an update despite the change log listing it.

Reactions: Stryder_mtb
Apr 18, 2022
Be nice, dude. The question is legitimate. I do know how to use the search function and if you type "Mom's Third Nightwear" or "Mom's Nightwear" or "Third Nightwear" the only results you get are that question and your stupid answer. Jackass.
So you don't know how to search, got it. I actually went ahead and tried to search, before I gave my smartass reply and not only could I easily find the answer, I was one of those that had helped previously.

Now let me school you since you don't know how to search and feel free to use this advice in other places.

1) Keep the search simple
2) Go for the most likely keywords
3) Change it up if you need to search again

Not only did you write "nightwear", which is fine, keep it classy, we common folk probably say "outfit" more often, but you insisted on sticking to that word. How High class of you.

Try to write "night outfit", low and behold what do you see? An easily found answer to the question. Oh Lord it is a miracle.
You could also have gone with "mom night", So you didn't have to guess what term people used for the clothing. It is another miracle, again you find we answer, but not the same comment, so it has actually been answered multiple times and what is that, did I see my comment again, clarifying some confusion about how to get it. Wow two for two. I am on a roll, huh.

So, no I am not going to be nice, but neither was I really mean. I jokingly pointed him to do the right action, You know teach a man to fish and all that.

Now I have probably pissed you off, but hey, maybe it sticks and you learned something, even if it was from a jackass.

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes