Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
how in the world can you start a new game if it crashes as soon as the intro you meet your family? XD
I cannot pass that point... any idea is welcome

Lordsimmons

Oct 23, 2021
Really nice game. Almost the same spirit that Corruption.
So far I love this game but I think of 3 things that could make this game even better:
1- Put some button so we can go to our room without that much clicks. This would diminish the grinding like crazy.
2- Allow advance time in any place. So far there´re 3-4 places where you can advance time. Perhaps it´s because you´ve tried in other places and the game crashed. So if that´s the case, add a button so we can go to the city (where we can advance time)
3- Add in every character when there´s no more new content. Not a crazy extensive WT because that would be way too dificult. But I want to know when I finish the content of some character.

On other topic. Anyone knows how I can unlock her second outfit:

1721836566733.png

And if there´s some content for him (sissification/gender bender):

1721836649882.png

Again, KUDOS for the game. And thanks in advance for your help.

pablo1360

Jan 11, 2020
So far I love this game but I think of 3 things that could make this game even better:
1- Put some button so we can go to our room without that much clicks. This would diminish the grinding like crazy.
2- Allow advance time in any place. So far there´re 3-4 places where you can advance time. Perhaps it´s because you´ve tried in other places and the game crashed. So if that´s the case, add a button so we can go to the city (where we can advance time)
3- Add in every character when there´s no more new content. Not a crazy extensive WT because that would be way too dificult. But I want to know when I finish the content of some character.

View attachment 3862940
Corrupt principal first.
Discipline her at morning schol toilet.
Use magic on her 3x.Then auditorium
take class
look around 2 or 3 times
take class together
lisa
Replay 2 or 3 times.
something like that

Apr 18, 2022

View attachment 3862940

And if there´s some content for him (sissification/gender bender):

View attachment 3862949

Again, KUDOS for the game. And thanks in advance for your help.
It is good custom to put images in spoilers if they are big, so you don't have to scroll through them, but can open them at ones leisure.
For most of the game you can use the outfits as a marker whether you have done it all for a given character. If they all are unlocked, there is a high chance that you have done all for that character. When you are caught up, the newest changelog is also a good tool.
I agree with the grind, you especially feel it in your aunts house. You can't sleep there and have to do multiple button presses to return and sleep in your own bed. Completely unnecessary.

kwhs63

Jul 12, 2021
Pretty sure I did, otherwise I had a previous one I hadn't seen going by how I have set the skip options. I think you need to have her corruption at 90.
Corruption is at 90, love at 405, obedience at 90 and conciousness at 60 but the Sophia pool scene is exactly the same as in 0.65

vipbomzero123

Mar 12, 2024
View attachment 1917649

Overview:
You take on the role of James (name changeable) in this game; in the past, you were bullied and thought of as a loser, and your parents abandoned you after their divorce.
When you come back after five years, you have undergone significant change and are no longer the "loser." Will you follow the path of love or corrupt your family?
The decision is up to you start right now!​

Thread updated: 2024-07-20
Release Date: 2024-07-16
Developer: Mr.C -
Censored: No
Version: 0.70
Language: English
Other Game: Corruption
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac (v0.65): MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android (v0.65): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Before the Rework

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2616598 View attachment 2123790 View attachment 1740641 View attachment 2123788 View attachment 1740638 View attachment 1740640 View attachment 1740643 View attachment 1740668 View attachment 2616602 View attachment 2616601 View attachment 2616597 View attachment 2616606 View attachment 1740667 View attachment 2616612 View attachment 2616611 View attachment 2616607 View attachment 1740642 View attachment 1740639
Game just have hand, blow, kiss. What the hell? It's boring. I don't understand dev. Maybe it doesn't complete. But How long do I have to wait? If no ***, vote to delete game

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes