zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
how do i get to the school? there is no school visible on my map
Where is the mall?
is the subway just a decoration or does it also take you somewhere? in the subway, i can only leave the subway

Last edited:
Reactions: kavescsesze

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Giving The Dev all the benefit of the doubt but there is strong doubt. Corruption was a BOSS game especially towards the end of development although you had to use DS Sama's cheat system. The antiquated mechanics of the past were the norm. I'll just keep lurking until we get the goods.

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
Seems to have some issues with memory cleanup (running under windows 2022 server) but app is 32bit and from task manager only seems to hit about 1.7GiB of ram, game 'freezes then crashes' with

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
error: Out of memory

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\temp\LustVillage-0.70\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "C:\temp\LustVillage-0.70\renpy\main.py", line 524, in main
    renpy.display.interface.finish_pending()
  File "C:\temp\LustVillage-0.70\renpy\display\core.py", line 3538, in finish_pending
    self.check_background_screenshot()
  File "C:\temp\LustVillage-0.70\renpy\display\core.py", line 2120, in check_background_screenshot
    self.bgscreenshot_surface = renpy.display.draw.screenshot(self.surftree, self.fullscreen_video)
  File "gldraw.pyx", line 1349, in renpy.gl.gldraw.GLDraw.screenshot
  File "C:\temp\LustVillage-0.70\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 116, in surface
    surf = Surface((width + 4, height + 4), 0, sample)
  File "src/pygame_sdl2/surface.pyx", line 164, in pygame_sdl2.surface.Surface.__init__
error: Out of memory

Windows-2012Server-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Lust village 0.70
Sun Jul 21 07:00:04 2024

johanes

May 14, 2017
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT! as soon as the intro ended im greeted by shitloads of UI and other bullshit on screen. what the flying fuck are this people thinking that they thought oh lets put shitloads of BS on this game. waste of fucking time mechanics.

zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
how do i get to the school? there is no school visible on my map
Where is the mall?
is the subway just a decoration or does it also take you somewhere? in the subway, i can only leave the subway
hey, can no one here help me?

&ccount1

Jun 20, 2021
I created this sheet when I first started playing the game, so i could keep track of where NPCs were and what I could do. It makes playing the game a lot easier, as you can work out where to go to advance each character. Anyone can access the link, so you do not need to sign in to Google.

I reccommend that you copy it and adjust the stats for you.

nanqiang17

Jan 22, 2023
My god, I really don't want to start the game again. Any hero can post a save above v0.60, thank you very much

Mr. Bob

Dec 27, 2023
On the screensaver, mom and sister are pregnant and in the game itself there is no pregnancy in the tag. And there is also no function in the game itself so that they can be pregnant. Will there be a pregnancy in this game if it is on the screensaver .

Last edited:

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
if people want devs to move faster or increase content-use your subscription to do so,let them know.devs only go slow when they are getting paid.

Reactions: pablo1360

Maddytheboy

Aug 6, 2023
That update was dissapointing. Given he took longer than usual, I was hoping for more content or even spicier content. The grind with the family has been insane. And there's two more families we have barely explored. This will take years

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
Uuuugghh
Whaaa whaaa whaaa.
Any sex yet? Any sex yet?
Well, be patient.
Cool your jets.
Hold your horses.
Take a chill pill.
Whatever your phrase is because this next update should slake everyone's desire.

I was speaking with him awhile back and he's doing what's everyone wants.
So stop grousing. Relax.
Go complain elsewhere now.
Supposed to fun, remember.

1000014670.jpg

Apr 7, 2019
Uuuugghh
Whaaa whaaa whaaa.
Any sex yet? Any sex yet?
Well, be patient.
Cool your jets.
Hold your horses.
Take a chill pill.
Whatever your phrase is because this next update should slake everyone's desire.

I was speaking with him awhile back and he's doing what's everyone wants.
So stop grousing. Relax.
Go complain elsewhere now.
Supposed to fun, remember.

View attachment 3854978
I really do concur with honihole here. While I also -like most people here- wish the updates were a little more frequent for the amount of content (every 7-8 weeks would be ideal, in my mind) I can't understand the idea of rushing to get to sex in a corruption game. There are some awesome games that get to sex within the first five minutes, but that's really not the idea of a corruption game like this one.

The idea is that either by wit, or potions, or magic, or seduction, a characters starts committing acts with the MC and others that they normally wouldn't do, slowly getting lewder and lewder. Jumping straight to sex really defeats the purpose and all the build-up of a corruption game.

And think of all the lewd things that have already happened to Elena... getting felt up by her daughters, flashing herself in public, groping her son in front of her daughters, urinating on a pool table to distract her son, having her son spit in her face.

And also in a game like this, it's very hard to rush the corruption of a few characters and let the others stay at a lower level or corruption. It makes it harder for characters to have lewd interactions if they're not at the same level. Also, if the MC's family is really corrupted and the girl at the Chinese restaurant is completely innocent, when if comes time for the Chinese restaurant update, it's going to seem really boring because the corruption process will have to be rushed.

I think the progression on this game is really good and balanced. I still believe an update every 7-8 weeks would make us feel happier (that's two or possibly three extra updates a year) but if Mr. C rushes the pacing I don't think anyone would ultimately enjoy the game.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
It's a corruption game, not a sex game, and it's a very good corruption, sandbox game.
Eh. To each their own. Most every game that I've played that had corruption had full penetration sex eventually. Nothing compared to this game at all.

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes