Unity Lustbound: JOI [v1.4.1] [FlashBangZ]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

hasbro

Jul 24, 2017
Looks like a 1.4 ver dropped a few days ago. Anyone know what was added/changed?
1.4 [30.10] - Added skin colorization and some basic presets

From the thread over at eroscripts.

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
I have cracked and unlocked all features of the 1.4.1 demo that are locked behind paid Patreon tiers (Free Play and changing the girl's skin and eye colour is what I noticed so far). This doesn't require a dummy Patreon account to work.

Extract and replace Assembly-CSharp.dll in JOI-Demo-PC-Stable\Jack Off Instruction - Demo_Data\Managed with the one in crack.zip (you can backup your old one just in case).

In order to activate, click anything that requires Patreon (Free Play or Skin/Eye colour changing), then just click the "Log In" button. This will Log you in automatically as a "Hentai-Demon" tier Patreon without opening your browser, or needing an actual Patreon account.

(If Free Play is just blank with no visuals and only audio, or changing skins doesn't work, make sure you go into "Let's Play", give your player name, agree to the "Are you 18+" option and start the first "Red Light- Green Light" game before going back to the main menu. This will register in the game save that you are 18+ and make other functionalities work. This isn't a thing with the crack, this is just how the game works weirdly.)

Edit: This appears to already be provided in the OP's post now, so if you download the updated OP version for 1.4.1, this crack should already be in there.
However, if I was BaasB, in the instructions I would add that to activate the paid Patreon features, you just need to click "Log In" once. Otherwise, it will appear to some people like it isn't actually cracked.

Last edited:

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
I downloaded this before, but it only really works if you have a device like The Handy or Lovensense. You not going to get much enjoyment pressing on the mouse button. So you need like a 200 dollar device to really get the benefits of the game.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
"...where you play as a sexy wizard moving in with his cute witch girlfriend"...

And then the example images ... so... your witch girlfriend tries to learn you how to pull the snake?

And how does that correspond with the tags: "Vaginal sex" and "oral sex"?

Reactions: rocky19141

mystero

Oct 8, 2016
Well this is a nice start of a JOI game. But it only really has a barebones of a game that it can be. Good luck to the devs in actually finishing the game!

UgiMade

Jun 28, 2019
"...where you play as a sexy wizard moving in with his cute witch girlfriend"...

And then the example images ... so... your witch girlfriend tries to learn you how to pull the snake?

And how does that correspond with the tags: "Vaginal sex" and "oral sex"?
you can guess lol

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
Version 1.5.3 got officially posted on their website here today-
I'll download it and get a crack working on this game to unlock Patreon features soon and post it when I can.
Crack now attached.

Edit: Turns out the dev has made it so it has unlocked all features for free up until the 27th of December 2022.
However, I have cracked it anyway so after this date has passed, you can just click "Log In" when it asks, and it will automatically authenticate you as a "Hentai-Demon" Patreon tier member.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Hey guys can some one please tell me how can I run this game on andoid any app to run unity game on andoid ?

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
I love this game, perfect if you want jack off instructions, the crystal ball makes it even better, you can even create your own gallery of pictures using stuff from your pc, the girl is cute as fuck and the animations are sexy, so jeah great potential wished i could talk with her after or before fapping, you know the virtual girlfriend experience, would help to be even more into her if it would have a chat functions and well, maybe she could do some ai stuff, like siri or alexa, i do not know, whatever, i like her, good fucking game, helps a lot. 9 / 10

Reactions: Chili_Pepper_1

owlcam

Aug 8, 2022
New in version 1.6.0

Apartment environment
- No more floating around in the void, Estelle has a brand new home!
- Poses now have individual positioning within the environment

Global illumination
- Lighting and post processing has been redone from the ground up to compliment the new environment
- Day and night toggle
- Light on and off toggles

Character shader upgrade
- Reworked shaders to take advantage of the new lighting system

World space camera system
- Gracefully navigates the new environment
- >Manual mode stays within the bounds of the apartment

World space poses
- Poses now include positional data, allowing them to take place in various areas and different surfaces within the new environment. The unlocked possibilities are endless!</indent>

Tweaks, fixes and minor changes galore

Thefakest

Nov 5, 2018
1.6 is not publicly available to download on the main website, so if someone can upload the 1.6 Patreon version, I'll crack it like I did the previous few versions.

They said it should be public and free days ago so it should be out in a week

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes