Unity Lustbound: JOI [v1.4.1] [FlashBangZ]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
Here is my crack for version 1.6.4 of JOI-Demo allowing you to play FreePlay without needing to be a Patreon supporter.

Everything should be done for you, no buttons will need to be clicked like in my previous cracks.

Do feel free to @Me if any game updates come out and the crack doesn't continue working, or some other issue with it.

There is a more detailed readme.txt but it is quite self-explanatory, basically just extract and replace Assembly-CSharp.dll in JOI-Demo-PC-Stable-v1.6.4\Jack Off Instruction - Demo_Data\Managed with the one in crack.zip (you can backup your old one just in case).

znexx

Sep 7, 2018
This game is perfect so far. Art style is sexy. Joi works good. Just one thing: Custom lines for her to say would be nice, also maybe use Chat Gpt in this to have her be like a real Ai we can talk to, sex with a virtual girlfriend is better if you can talk to her about your day and stuff like with a real girlfriend or with a chat bot and after that you get to fuck. That is the idea of girlfriend experience, like bonding you know have it so we can talk about everything get attached to her, you know like a real person. That is like the only problem, not enough stuff for her to say.
thats a billion dollars ideea my guy

Reactions: keitaka

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
So will this get updates or is this dead ? I hope we can write some stuff for her to say. Would be nice if she could say some more sentences. For example if we could write custom dialogue it would improve the game a lot. Maybe even give this chat gpt or something so we can realy talk. I asked chat gpt to write romantic dirty talk for lustbound this is the result ; " Words weave a tapestry, rich and profound, A masterpiece in each syllable found. The ink, a river of eloquence and art, A captivating journey that captures the heart. For in every word, a universe is spun." Jeah... Chat gpt is not good at it.

MetiuRix

Jul 4, 2017
Will this game compatible with Autoblow Ultra AI? I know the developer are releasing game Sync in early 2024

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes