meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
There are girls on credits part that will be shown on the next chapter, the only difference from being a patron and not was just an alternative outfit and uncensored animation, I'm not even sure why those 2 are big deals to get since having uncensored animation and alternative outfit does not changed the gameplay or the story-line, it is just an option.
Thanks for your reply. it's nice to know you are reading the postings. But I think you might have missed my point. I was not complaining about there not being more girls. I was saying that I did not understand some of the production decisions you were making and how they apply to gaining followers for your game.

Another example is all the effort you put into the guy entering his room and trying to get to his computer to jerk off. There must be 25 or so images there. seems like a ton of work for a goofy idea. i would think you could have used the time you spent on that to have Mom sucking off the mailman or slamming her ass with a huge dildo.

Now I'm a simple deviant but I would think more people would want to see Ma get her ass reamed out than a dude with a hard on jumping over a chair. But then again, I'm a deviant and what do I know?

Anyhow - I'm not complaining. As I've said before - it's your game, follow your own path, do what you want. I'm just mentioning it because I think you could have taken a different path and it might work out better for you. Again - good luck, i wish you well.

Reactions: Gary Bertrand
May 30, 2017
Is that Sarah Jessica Parker's lesser known sister starring as the mom?

Also to the dev, if you thought censoring stuff and locking in game decisions behind a paywall wasnt a big deal then you wouldnt be doing it. You know people want to see animations, and giving people an obvious choice (one of only 3 choices in game) that you can't take is textbook manipulation. It's totally your call to do that, it's your game after all, but don't pretend like you don't know what youre doing. I don't think anyone will buy it.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I'm sorry for the misunderstanding about down scaling and compression, I understand what you are saying but I really did some compression after I downscale the image in which can be seen in the spoiler below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I get it, the images are a lot smaller using photoshop's png compression. But 3.14 megs is still way too big.

The image in the spoiler is from Apartment 69. It's 1080p, JPEG compressed. It's 719k. That's what you get with a real compression method, not crappy png compression. And webp is even better.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I'm guessing that was just a short introduction, and future updates would be bigger in terms of content?
I like the mom's model, I really do appreciate when the mom models actually look like proper MILFs :p
I love Ahegao expressions, but they only look good on women, plus that one was heavily exaggerated, but since one of the tags is "humor", I assume that was the point, haha :p
I'll keep an eye on this one, good luck @PatreonExplicit :)

Reactions: ive_got-problems

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Sorry but i have to agree with most of the guys here, but i think to put censorship with having zero patrons is a very bad idea and can be the beginning of the end before the game gets a real chance. Your first release should be free and equal for everyone. And when u gain some patrons u still can think about things like this. But one positive for you lol, i don't think the mother is that ugly, don't know why the milfs have always to be be perfect barbie dolls. Variety is the spice of life imo

PatreonExplicit

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
If I focused too much on my followers, it wouldn't be my game anymore as my priority right now is to reduce the rendering time while providing a good render images. I still believe followers will start following you once the content is good/big enough, since this is just my first release, I am not expecting anything at all but improvement on my render for the next release. You are absolutely correct 60 - 70% of the images were inside of his room.
Is that Sarah Jessica Parker's lesser known sister starring as the mom?

Also to the dev, if you thought censoring stuff and locking in game decisions behind a paywall wasnt a big deal then you wouldnt be doing it. You know people want to see animations, and giving people an obvious choice (one of only 3 choices in game) that you can't take is textbook manipulation. It's totally your call to do that, it's your game after all, but don't pretend like you don't know what youre doing. I don't think anyone will buy it.
If you could give me a better idea for the patreon benefits that would be great as I don't want to see someone paying $20 with the same content as $1. It took me a lot of days to come up with this idea to ensure that the benefits on my patreon tier is fair.
I get it, the images are a lot smaller using photoshop's png compression. But 3.14 megs is still way too big.

The image in the spoiler is from Apartment 69. It's 1080p, JPEG compressed. It's 719k. That's what you get with a real compression method, not crappy png compression. And webp is even better.
I understand you about the compression the problem is that the Photoshop I have right now doesn't support webp format at the moment, so it is not possible for me to reduce the image that much. On the other hand, I would definitely, try this once I have enough time using the free trial of as my first release was too big in which is almost 500MB even with the help of photoshop compression. Thanks a lot!

I'm guessing that was just a short introduction, and future updates would be bigger in terms of content?
I like the mom's model, I really do appreciate when the mom models actually look like proper MILFs :p
I love Ahegao expressions, but they only look good on women, plus that one was heavily exaggerated, but since one of the tags is "humor", I assume that was the point, haha :p
I'll keep an eye on this one, good luck @PatreonExplicit :)
As much as I would love to reveal the future content, unfortunately, I cannot provide that, on the other hand, what I guarantee you that I am already working on the next release. Have a nice day, Eerie Entity!
Sorry but i have to agree with most of the guys here, but i think to put censorship with having zero patrons is a very bad idea and can be the beginning of the end before the game gets a real chance. Your first release should be free and equal for everyone. And when u gain some patrons u still can think about things like this. But one positive for you lol, i don't think the mother is that ugly, don't know why the milfs have always to be be perfect barbie dolls. Variety is the spice of life imo
I understand that money is important but for now, my priority right now is improvement of my rendering, I do believe there are lots of room for me to improve and the most important part is, I'm not forcing anyone to pay for the game, as long it is playable. That's good enough for me. Please don't worry about my patreon page as my priority right now is my render image.

sithlordo66

May 4, 2017
There are girls on credits part that will be shown on the next chapter, the only difference from being a patron and not was just an alternative outfit and uncensored animation, I'm not even sure why those 2 are big deals to get since having uncensored animation and alternative outfit does not changed the gameplay or the story-line, it is just an option.
I only put censored on the animation scene, the rest of the images were uncensored, it is just partial censored.
That works both ways tho if its not a big deal then why take the time to lock them behind a paywall. Id imagine a lot of people on this particular site are going to skip this because of that myself included good luck tho.

PatreonExplicit

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Btw @PatreonExplicit get your game dev tag from a mod here, so we all recognize you as the dev :)
Thank you so much for that information, I'll definitely let them know about this so I can get that dev tag, thank you once again!
downloaded it played it then I bin it. if v0-1 is this bad am not going to wait and try v0-2 ….. 1/5 stars
I understand that you're frustrated with the game, on the other hand could you at least elaborate what went wrong? Thank you!
That works both ways tho if its not a big deal then why take the time to lock them behind a paywall. Id imagine a lot of people on this particular site are going to skip this because of that myself included good luck tho.
Because of being fair for the people who paid a lot? For an example, someone paid $20 for game but the content was also the same as $1, I don't see the point, unless you could convince me that it is okay to pay for $20 game with the same content as $1 game, that's great!

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Yeah, not even trying this one. First release and already patreon exclusive shit?
I don't know about others, but for me this means I won't check out a new game and thus never even think about supporting the dev.

PatreonExplicit

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Yeah, not even trying this one. First release and already patreon exclusive shit?
I don't know about others, but for me this means I won't check out a new game and thus never even think about supporting the dev.
Thank you for providing me your opinion about my patreon page as your opinion is also important to me and I respect that.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I understand you about the compression the problem is that the Photoshop I have right now doesn't support webp format at the moment, so it is not possible for me to reduce the image that much. On the other hand, I would definitely, try this once I have enough time using the free trial of as my first release was too big in which is almost 500MB even with the help of photoshop compression. Thanks a lot!
The beauty is you don't need to buy anything - webp is free from Google, and is a batch script that will run it on a bunch of images. You can use it, or take it to make your own. Mac/Linux version towards the end of the thread, if you're using one of those.

I suggest getting the latest webp and using that in the script instead of the included one. And change the quality to what you want. 100 gives good compression, without sacrificing image quality.

PatreonExplicit

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
The beauty is you don't need to buy anything - webp is free from Google, and is a batch script that will run it on a bunch of images. You can use it, or take it to make your own. Mac/Linux version towards the end of the thread, if you're using one of those.

I suggest getting the latest webp and using that in the script instead of the included one. And change the quality to what you want. 100 gives good compression, without sacrificing image quality.
Wonderful! You're very helpful. However, on my next release game, If I'm going to use this, I have to upload 2 content for compressed file and non compressed file is that correct because of the game uploading rules, right?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Wonderful! You're very helpful. However, on my next release game, If I'm going to use this, I have to upload 2 content for compressed file and non compressed file is that correct because of the game uploading rules, right?
Only if you want to distribute both versions. If the compressed version's quality is up to your standards, there's no need for an uncompressed version.

PatreonExplicit

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Only if you want to distribute both versions. If the compressed version's quality is up to your standards, there's no need for an uncompressed version.
Thank you for that additional information, as I am worried about getting my thread locked up if I violates some upload rules and besides my upload speed is isn't that high enough to upload uncompressed and compressed version at the same time. Lat question if may I ask if you were in my situation would you rather compressed the game but gives you additional work to do or just leave it as it is?

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
Thank you so much for that information, I'll definitely let them know about this so I can get that dev tag, thank you once again!
I understand that you're frustrated with the game, on the other hand could you at least elaborate what went wrong? Thank you!
Because of being fair for the people who paid a lot? For an example, someone paid $20 for game but the content was also the same as $1, I don't see the point, unless you could convince me that it is okay to pay for $20 game with the same content as $1 game, that's great!
1.the female is a dog. would not bang it if you paid me. 2.i know its a v0-1 but you didn't add much to get us into the game. a MOVIE TRAILER last longer than this. and tells us whats more to come

Reactions: TommyTuba
1.90 star(s) 11 Votes