Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
1. choice in the game -> gameover? ... wft.. yeah funny ha ha ha ... dafuq. Plain game over choices are the worst.
2. why are all the renders grainy as hell? ... edit: Ok its just the first ones - maybe redo them soon, because it is not a good start.
3. I HATE it when I have to click multiple times for one text field because I have to click for every half-sentence. Thats why we all raise textspeed to max ...
4. the MC ... his face is ok, but that pencil dick ... looks weird. And his friends look better than he ... with that orange trumpesque skin color.
screenshot0001.png
5. I dont like that MASSIVE overacting. Yeah all funny and stuff, but way to many screens have absurd and over the top facial expressions or bodyposes. Its like an indian movie on drugs.

And than ... its is fucking short for a 0.3 and that filesize.

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
ouch 1.7gig - is there a compression guru out there? I remember the shit storm the first release had, kinda interested in where this has gone. Does the MC still do the ridiculous tripping scene before he jerks off? Did the dev continue to spend much effort in goofy gags at the expense of stuffing things into orifices? Inquiring minds want to know!

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Lusterday [v0.3] [Explicit] pc (1.7 GB rar source)

119 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
Is there NTR really? Any non-spoiler info ?
Yeah there is bro, and it's my kind of NTR as well. Kind of hard not to spoil it since there's not that many characters in it. You get to see a certain someone get fucked infront of the MC. A really hot scene if i may say so myself. :p

I do hope the dev keeps the NTR route, would be willing to join his patreon if he does.

mhowe849

Jun 6, 2017
What....the....fuck. This one is out there, wayyyyy out there. The Engrish is strong in this one. And when did the MC get stung by a full hive of bees? lol, must have missed that

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Yeah there is bro, and it's my kind of NTR as well. Kind of hard not to spoil it since there's not that many characters in it. You get to see a certain someone get fucked infront of the MC. A really hot scene if i may say so myself. :p

I do hope the dev keeps the NTR route, would be willing to join his patreon if he does.
So basically the game shit the bed?

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
Is there any Deepthroat ,facefuck and throat fuck scene with the mother of MC if not please add these three in next update.

Riitesh

Apr 22, 2019
Renders OF Chap 1 and 2 Are Shit AF. Chap 3 Renders are OK.
There is Only One Route ATM Which Kinda Sucks.
Devs Are trying Too hard To make it funny which is irritating a bit.
Story is Ok. Moving Too fast Maybe. Can Be Better.
And for NTR, You Can Avoid it.
Hot Scenes Were not really Hot This was biggest Turn Off For me =DD
Hope It Gets Better From Next Chapter.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I see a rape tag now time for the obligatory question..

Is there actual rape content or is that just some story stuff and there is no actual content which makes the tagel misleading?

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Was wondering is this the game the father suddenly shows up and start to blackmail the mom to either leave the house ??

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
i don't remember that game's name either. but no just same mom daz model :)
Thanks now i remember it was the mc with that weird facial expression. where he cathces his mom fucking some other dude ..

btw savegame from 0.2 is not working in 0.3 i am getting allot of errors when playing this.

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2018
got to where the 4 choices are and it ends there and my download say explicit also walkthrough say there is more content

Last edited:
1.90 star(s) 11 Votes