kanekidom

Apr 22, 2019
seeing ntr tag made me download, but i didn't see any so hopefully in more updates there will be some.

Reactions: fbass
Mar 18, 2019
Some advice for the DEV/thread OP. The preview images do NOT sell the game lol, they all look so bad and have 0 eye catching images. Description is poorly written as well. Only thing that made me even consider this game was the tags. Should spruce up the OP.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
what is the difference between the no ntr path and the independent path
Maybe it the option to open door or leave it be, to see her get banged or not to be! LOL
I'm waiting for a bit more serious NTR. crosses fingers Hope the Dev doesn't have to cuddle the young ones, cause there so sensitive to real possible issues.

Version 0.4 is already on svs!
Yeah, and i see chapter 5 comes out around July 1st I guess we just get leftovers, i hate leftovers unless its spaghettl i made, or Pizza.

fbass

May 18, 2017
seeing ntr tag made me download, but i didn't see any so hopefully in more updates there will be some.
So there's no ntr yet? I read your post just in time to cancel download. I'll wait until there actually is some, Thank you

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
i get 2 minutes of content before i get a message saying go vote on patreon or something then BOOT to menu...i translated that message and it translated to.."delete this shit"
You just need to read the comments ThunderRob, this game is just for NTR players and you need to turn off your brain if you want to play this game.

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
You just need to read the comments ThunderRob, this game is just for NTR players and you need to turn off your brain if you want to play this game.
so the choice i thought was for NO NTR that booted me to menu is a placeholder of something that'll never happen if the votes dont approve it?...pffft..not taking that risk..i'll just delete this..besides..i can only take so much of his fucked up face and fucked up expressions before this just becomes an annoying parody wannabe...a little bit of that fine..but constantly?..its horrible..and game killing for me at least...so i'll bid this thread adieu and forget this ever existed.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Wish I saw your comment before playing. I got baited in by the comedy and then blindsided by the Mom getting railed. I don't think I've ever deleted a game so fast.
Surprise ntr is my absolute favorite.:cautious:

PatreonExplicit

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Chapter V Content Update:

- We have successfully rendered 74 images.
- 3 animations.

Chapter VI Poll update:

As you can see the "sharing path" is currently leading at the moment now for the content of chapter 6.
You can participate in our poll at and page. Thank you so much!

Is there NTR really? Any non-spoiler info ?
Yup! try to check out the page 6 somebody has seen it already.
Changelog says 0.3, thread says 0.2?
I am sorry for the inconvenience, I already updated the thread.
So, the NTR is the focus here, Thanks for the info guys. Ignore list updated bye-bye.
I do not know where did you get this info, incest and NTR are avoidable in this game.
I see a rape tag now time for the obligatory question..

Is there actual rape content or is that just some story stuff and there is no actual content which makes the tagel misleading?
Yup, there is a rape scene on chapter 3 and it is definitely avoidable.
Hey Dev where's for android
I am sorry to inform you that, I am getting an error, every time I repack a game for an Android version. I already tried to reinstall my java and other stuff but I am still getting an error. The only solution is to reformat my PC. However, there are lots of valuable documents on my PC.
Thanks now i remember it was the mc with that weird facial expression. where he cathces his mom fucking some other dude ..

btw savegame from 0.2 is not working in 0.3 i am getting allot of errors when playing this.
I believe there is a patch update on chapter 2
tags says incest how do u get that in the game
Rename Karen to "Mom" and Frank to "Dad"
what is the difference between the no ntr path and the independent path
Independent path = NTR path
Tag Team = Sharing Path
Yup! try to check out the page 6 somebody has seen it on chapter 3 already.
Version 0.4 is already on svs!
Yup, it was released June 16, 2019.
click on load and nothing happened how to start game ???
Instead of clicking the load, please click the start button.
PatreonExplicit hi there dev !

nice game this !

can i ask how long this is planned to be ?

considering we're on 0.2 right now ?
There is no estimated time unless I rush it. I have to finish all the content of NTR, Sharing, and no NTR path before I can provide the exact ETA.
Some advice for the DEV/thread OP. The preview images do NOT sell the game lol, they all look so bad and have 0 eye catching images. Description is poorly written as well. Only thing that made me even consider this game was the tags. Should spruce up the OP.
Thank you so much for your concern, I really do appreciate it. I do not want to spoil any content of the game and I hate being spoiled of content as well, that is the reason why the images and the description are not eye-catching.
So there's no ntr yet? I read your post just in time to cancel download. I'll wait until there actually is some, Thank you
Yup! try to check out the page 6 somebody has seen it on chapter 3 already.
i get 2 minutes of content before i get a message saying go vote on patreon or something then BOOT to menu...i translated that message and it translated to.."delete this shit"
Chapter 3 is for the pure path only not meant for NTR, Sharing, No NTR, and No Karen Path. Check out the walkthrough to access the pure path.
chapter 4 and 5?
The chapter IV was already out since June 16, 2019, and I will try to release the chapter V this July 1, 2019.

Reactions: CobraPL

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I am pretty sure someone might have already said this, but I don't get releasing an update that auto kicks to the menu when you choose to go Non-NTR, It is set up as avoidable however you cant choose it. Personaly NTR is not my thing, I avoid it like the plague, However, I get some people are really into it. I am just saying release updates where all choices work and allow the player to, I dunno....Keep playing maybe?

PatreonExplicit

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
I am pretty sure someone might have already said this, but I don't get releasing an update that auto kicks to the menu when you choose to go Non-NTR, It is set up as avoidable however you cant choose it. Personaly NTR is not my thing, I avoid it like the plague, However, I get some people are really into it. I am just saying release updates where all choices work and allow the player to, I dunno....Keep playing maybe?
The NO NTR/Sharing/NTR/NOKAREN paths are currently locked for chapter 3 except the "PURE PATH" unless you already have the chapter 4 in which the path of "NO NTR" is unlocked.

1.90 star(s) 11 Votes