Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
Which is the no ntr path? The Independent route or the No Karen route? Is this another case of a dev baiting people along with garbage updates?

Dec 30, 2017
Lusterday [v0.3] [Explicit] pc (1.7 GB rar source)

119 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied
please update to version 0.4 or latest if you read this message after a new release.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Lusterday [v0.4] [Explicit] (2.1 gb rar pc original)

140 mb rar unofficial market (pc/mac) compressed (slightly reduced image/video quality):
done by Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

Last edited:

BobJenkins

Nov 21, 2017
Lusterday [v0.4] [Explicit] (2.1 gb rar pc original)

140 mb rar unofficial market (pc/mac) compressed (slightly reduced image/video quality):
Thanks for this. Much better than the original file size, especially unzipped.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
what is this shit ? click to load and continue the game nothing new game end where V0.3 end ! start new and again game end where V0.3 end what is new ? where is V0.4 update ???

PatreonExplicit

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
I'm wondering, since the guy who fucked MC's mom is actually the dad which i didn't realise at all that you could rename him as well. While that doesn't make it NTR since it's just both parents, will actual NTR involve the mom in the future with other guy's?
I wish I could tell you but I do not want to spoil you, I'm sorry!
for someone with the dev name 'Explicit' having partial censorship on their game is just a huge dissapointment. Not going to lie this seemed interesting but the censoring puts me off, like most other people in this thread it seems.
I am sorry for the inconvenience, I updated the thread from partial censorship to no censorship, thank you for letting me know about it.
Since you are doing 4 path maybe it is better that when the release of an update says witch path it includes. so people with other path can just avoid the download alltogether. downlaoding 2 gigs and then finding out you cant continue is pretty dissapointing people also has bandwith cap witch could be really pissed if they wasted bandwith like this.
I am sorry for the inconvenience. However, the subscribers of this game are aware of which path/route will be updated on the next release since I always show the result of the poll ahead before I release the game.
Which is the no ntr path? The Independent route or the No Karen route? Is this another case of a dev baiting people along with garbage updates?
The choice of "The Get rid of him.".
Wrong name on this part near the end of the new content:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am sorry to see that you are encountering this kind of error. No worries I already rectify this issue using the patch:
Mega:

Racaty:

I will try to put your name on the credits on the next update.
what is this shit ? click to load and continue the game nothing new game end where V0.3 end ! start new and again game end where V0.3 end what is new ? where is V0.4 update ???
Version 0.4 is only meant for "NO NTR" path. NTR/SHARING/NOKARENPATH has no content at the moment
PatreonExplicit i become a missing image when you start a new game and the mc will jerk off.It´s happen after you click on "Play"
I apologize for the inconvenience that you are receiving while playing this game. This issue can be rectify using the patch :
Mega:

Racaty:

I will try to put your name on the credits on the next update.

Last edited:

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I apologize for the inconvenience that you are receiving while playing this game. This issue can be rectify using the patch :
You don't have to apologize. Mistakes happen.Btw maybe you can make on the op page in the Genre who ntr is written wrote there like Ntr (avoidable) instead only Ntr.Because it could happen like me who is not a fan from ntr and didn´t know that this is avoidable.I read this on this thread here else i didn´t know that.

Reactions: Canto Forte

PatreonExplicit

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Poll Update for Chapter 6 Content:

Currently "NO NTR PATH" is leading with 3 points followed by "Sharing Path" with 2 points.
You can participate in our poll at and page. Thank you so much!

Chapter 4 patch:
Changelog:
Chapter 1 - Fix the missing 2 animations.
Chapter 3 - NO NTR = Requires 3 wicked points from 4 wicked points.
Chapter 3 - Fix the name issue in line 798 from MC to Aiko.
Chapter 4 - No! I do not want to hurt her feelings; I should find another way." Requires 4 wicked points to access from 0 wicked points

Patch Download Links:
Mega:
Racaty:

You don't have to apologize. Mistakes happen.Btw maybe you can make on the op page in the Genre who ntr is written wrote there like Ntr (avoidable) instead only Ntr.Because it could happen like me who is not a fan from ntr and didn´t know that this is avoidable.I read this on this thread here else i didn´t know that.
That suggestion is wonderful. However, I already tried that but the moderator removes it. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: D-Vine

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
That suggestion is wonderful. However, I already tried that but the moderator removes it
lol.That makes no sense.Maybe it was because a earlyer version where it doesn´t exist.But now there is this route.Normally i would say wrote that again where ntr is written and see whats happen.If it is deleted again, then ask a mod why it was deleted.Bud i don´t know.

Reactions: Yenod

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Poll Update for Chapter 6 Content:
View attachment 331653

Currently "NO NTR PATH" is leading with 3 points followed by "Sharing Path" with 2 points.
You can participate in our poll at and page. Thank you so much!

Chapter 4 patch:
Changelog:
Chapter 1 - Fix the missing 2 animations.
Chapter 3 - NO NTR = Requires 3 wicked points from 4 wicked points.
Chapter 3 - Fix the name issue in line 798 from MC to Aiko.
Chapter 4 - No! I do not want to hurt her feelings; I should find another way." Requires 4 wicked points to access from 0 wicked points

Patch Download Links:
Mega:
Racaty:

That suggestion is wonderful. However, I already tried that but the moderator removes it. :rolleyes:
Some of our mods are.. well you'll just get used to them.:censored:

larrylaile

Dec 18, 2017
Not sure what to think of the game when the sample images are all profile shots of old dudes/males aside from 3 pics.

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
playing the game and the memes in it are strong and liked the choice of X-Files music and I know it was a meme but a part of me was wondering if there was more to it and then this popped up:
2019-06-25-213857_1920x1080_scrot.png

jesus fucking christ on a pogo-stick, what the hell is that?! that there ain't no human

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
what in the world
that was way too fast
game over already if you take the wicked path until next version
if you take the pure path is longer you get to meet aiko

Last edited:
Reactions: HunterSeeker

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
where is the download link i just see this Fixed OP, added tags and moved. that is the first thing on page 1

1.90 star(s) 11 Votes