xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
The NO NTR/Sharing/NTR/NOKAREN paths are currently locked for chapter 3 except the "PURE PATH" unless you already have the chapter 4 in which the path of "NO NTR" is unlocked.
So V3 isn't a full release? I mean thats fine and everything, but, it doesn't make sense to lock part of a release or just auto menu players without for warning. You could have said in the change log that it was a continuation of the love route. Sorry to me it just doesn't make sense to release a version that is mostly locked out with out telling people ahead of time

PatreonExplicit

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
So V3 isn't a full release? I mean thats fine and everything, but, it doesn't make sense to lock part of a release or just auto menu players without for warning. You could have said in the change log that it was a continuation of the love route. Sorry to me it just doesn't make sense to release a version that is mostly locked out with out telling people ahead of time
I am sorry for the inconvenience. But there is a walkthrough PDF that can be seen on the first page that will point out which path is available at the moment. Furthermore, I do not have a supercomputer to rendered 2,000 images per month to unlock all the path and because of that, I created a poll in and pages in which path/route they want to see on the next release. Once I have posted the result, they will be aware of what content or path will be seen on the next release. The reason why I did not include in which path or route is available at the changelog it because as much as I can, I want to avoid spoiler at all cost.

Reactions: CobraPL

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
+ Ms. Amber looks nice

+- Seriously? A Game Over by backflipping? XD... at least it's funny

- Renders are very grainy... looks REALLY bad...
- Karen is... sorry... ugly as fuck. Probably the ugliest female I've seen in a looong time
- The first animated scene looks like a close-up of an insect
- It feels like the game was made for a gay audience. 90% of renders are the MC
- C'mon dev... you didn't even try with the photographer xD Looks like mashed potatoes
- This game feels like a bad Adam Sandler movie. It's all dudes with funny facial expressions and weird poses
- The scene where Karen was fucked by Mr Clean almost had me throw up

I made Mr Clean my tag team champion and fucked Karen along with him. Another game over and I didn't save my game. What a fucking nightmare. I hate this game.

EDIT: Just checked the game images... I didn't even get to meet the ONE HOT CHICK in the game. The Asian girl looks hot af. But well, I seem to be stuck with that clown Karen and Mr Clean.

• Haha
Reactions: PatreonExplicit

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
hey sorry if these questions have been answered already i'm new to this game first one is ntr avoidable if it isn't i'm sorry i won't play and in the walkthrough there's wicked and pure what are they in this game

PatreonExplicit

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Please update walkthrough, link is not working.
I am sorry for the inconvenience, please try the other links for a walkthrough PDF:
Mega -
#!bqwQWKRa!S32jQTt2mHfY79kV0Kl46G-q0fltJGm7lhH5lgbryno
Keep2Share -
FileCDN -
hey sorry if these questions have been answered already i'm new to this game first one is ntr avoidable if it isn't i'm sorry i won't play and in the walkthrough there's wicked and pure what are they in this game
NTR and rape are avoidable but I do not want to spoil you.
Wicked and Pure are just hidden stats in the game that will affect the path/route.
Some route/path required 2 wicked or 1, it really depends on the choices you made.
Need mega or nopy upload for version 0.4
If you want to request a game, please go to this: https://f95zone.to/forums/game-requests.3/
Please do not forget to read the game request rule: https://f95zone.to/threads/game-requesting-rules-2018-august-09.36/

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
This seems a muddle to me.
I have downloaded Ver04 and it opens with the same 3 options as at the end of Ver03 and says they are all "locked" until July 1st after Patreaon voting.
Is that it ?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
So... he marries the girl, but they haven't kissed, he hasn't touched anything but her hand?

What the fuck is this? Seventh Heaven, that godawful prudish tv show?

And if the moron says fudge one more time I am tempted to smash my head on the table.

For now this really needs a lot of work, it has some potential, but it's incredibly awkward.

And what is a lingerie bra and lingerie pantie supposed to be? You call all of it lingerie, but you don't need to add it in front of every item.

Last edited:

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
so the choice i thought was for NO NTR that booted me to menu is a placeholder of something that'll never happen if the votes dont approve it?
You aren't the only one in this case. I took a look at the code, among the five choice, only one is effectively included in this update, and it's not the default option that every players will have. Honestly, offering an update that have content for only one out of four players, it look like a suicide more than anything else. But well, at least they're sure that those who'll play the next update will like their game, since every one who haven't made the choice expected by the authors will be too disappointed by this update to continue to follow the game.

And seriously, making the update of a route depend of a Patreon's poll when you had (when the game was released) only three patreons ? It looks enough like a pledge bait to give another reason to forget about this game. I know that I'm a pirate and that I don't payed, but it's not a reason to be a silent accomplice of such practices.

i can only take so much of his fucked up face and fucked up expressions before this just becomes an annoying parody wannabe...a little bit of that fine..but constantly?..its horrible..and game killing for me at least...
I give that to this game. Big Brother's MC isn't anymore the only Daz3D model I want to punch hard in the face when I see it.

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
You aren't the only one in this case. I took a look at the code, among the five choice, only one is effectively included in this update, and it's not the default option that every players will have. Honestly, offering an update that have content for only one out of four players, it look like a suicide more than anything else. But well, at least they're sure that those who'll play the next update will like their game, since every one who haven't made the choice expected by the authors will be too disappointed by this update to continue to follow the game.

And seriously, making the update of a route depend of a Patreon's poll when you had (when the game was released) only three patreons ? It looks enough like a pledge bait to give another reason to forget about this game. I know that I'm a pirate and that I don't payed, but it's not a reason to be a silent accomplice of such practices.

I give that to this game. Big Brother's MC isn't anymore the only Daz3D model I want to punch hard in the face when I see it.
I agree completely, not one for me.

PatreonExplicit

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
This seems a muddle to me.
I have downloaded Ver04 and it opens with the same 3 options as at the end of Ver03 and says they are all "locked" until July 1st after Patreaon voting.
Is that it ?
Chapter 4 is only meant for "NO NTR Path Only". The sharing/NTR/NOKARENROUTE does not have content at the moment.

Hello, anne O'nymous, I am sorry and I understand that you are quite disappointed about it but if you have not noticed the game is 1 image per 1 textbox and I really do wish I can render 1,200 images per month using this computer 331015
Just to make you happy about the path that you are interested in. On the other hand, the only thing I can do is to rely on the result of the poll. Have a good one!

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Hello, anne O'nymous, I am sorry and I understand that you are quite disappointed about it but if you have not noticed the game is 1 image per 1 textbox and I really do wish I can render 1,200 images per month using this computer
I don't intend to be harsh, but since you had time for one route, logic would have wanted it to be the default route that all players, whatever their previous choice, can see. Or to see smaller, and have less route or images. Because like your game is actually, it will be really hard to find its public. Not because of the nature of the content (I'm well aware that I don't have an universal taste), but because they'll have to wait an average of 5 updates to see content for their route. It's long enough to forget about the game and not be interested anymore when finally "their content" will be added.
It's something you can do only when you're already well established in the market, yet really few authors do it because even in this case the risks are too high.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I am sorry for the inconvenience, please try the other links for a walkthrough PDF:
Mega -
#!bqwQWKRa!S32jQTt2mHfY79kV0Kl46G-q0fltJGm7lhH5lgbryno
Keep2Share -
FileCDN -

NTR and rape are avoidable but I do not want to spoil you.
Wicked and Pure are just hidden stats in the game that will affect the path/route.
Some route/path required 2 wicked or 1, it really depends on the choices you made.

If you want to request a game, please go to this: https://f95zone.to/forums/game-requests.3/
Please do not forget to read the game request rule: https://f95zone.to/threads/game-requesting-rules-2018-august-09.36/
thank you i will try it out

PatreonExplicit

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
I don't intend to be harsh, but since you had time for one route, logic would have wanted it to be the default route that all players, whatever their previous choice, can see. Or to see smaller, and have less route or images. Because like your game is actually, it will be really hard to find its public. Not because of the nature of the content (I'm well aware that I don't have an universal taste), but because they'll have to wait an average of 5 updates to see content for their route. It's long enough to forget about the game and not be interested anymore when finally "their content" will be added.
It's something you can do only when you're already well established in the market, yet really few authors do it because even in this case the risks are too high.
Oh no, I apologize for making you look harsh, it was not my intention. I already understand the risk about this but providing a small update to all the path will make them more frustrated unless I update the game every 4 months in which to make them satisfied with all the path available. However, my goal is to update the game every month as I value their donation and I am very thankful that you are giving me your opinion about this game, I really do appreciate it.

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
I'm wondering, since the guy who fucked MC's mom is actually the dad which i didn't realise at all that you could rename him as well. While that doesn't make it NTR since it's just both parents, will actual NTR involve the mom in the future with other guy's?

Reactions: fbass and Raul

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
for someone with the dev name 'Explicit' having partial censorship on their game is just a huge dissapointment. Not going to lie this seemed interesting but the censoring puts me off, like most other people in this thread it seems.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Uhm - there is no new content.... all the 3 choices just say they will continue in chapter 6 ... and then it says "end of chapter 4" at the same spot as ch 3...

Edit: Ah there is a 4. no ntr path ... did had that choice in my first play ^^

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Since you are doing 4 path maybe it is better that when the release of an update says witch path it includes. so people with other path can just avoid the download alltogether. downlaoding 2 gigs and then finding out you cant continue is pretty dissapointing people also has bandwith cap witch could be really pissed if they wasted bandwith like this.

Reactions: Lerd0 and Jack-ish
1.90 star(s) 11 Votes