Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Takes a little bit to get into but seems like an okay game for now and will get better over time, excited to see the pregnancy tag it seems to be catching on more and more with other games. (y)

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
It seems to me that the "landlady" is pretty strict and that there was no talk about the flowers and bees.
Also that their information freedom in that regard is restricted (no internet, no "magazines").
I'm not sure to what length you can figure stuff out without information.^^
Yes i do have to refine the story a bit , thanks for the input

Reactions: HorizonD

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Takes a little bit to get into but seems like an okay game for now and will get better over time, excited to see the pregnancy tag it seems to be catching on more and more with other games. (y)
Thanks for the feedback

May 14, 2020
Game looks promising, i must Play few times to discover how game system works
Awesome female charcters ( mostly goddess and demon), mc could be little smarter...but i'm not complain
I love all Honey Select games, this game i loved from first update
Thanks for share
Much love Man :)

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Game looks promising, i must Play few times to discover how game system works
Awesome female charcters ( mostly goddess and demon), mc could be little smarter...but i'm not complain
I love all Honey Select games, this game i loved from first update
Thanks for share
Much love Man :)
Thanks a lot :)

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I'm sorry, but I can't take the dialogue or game even remotely serious when the MC says "doodle"
and "pp". Does he have a vocabulary like a 6 year old? Maybe if the dialogue gets updated and
a few more game updates I might try the game again.

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I'm sorry, but I can't take the dialogue or game even remotely serious when the MC says "doodle"
and "pp". Does he have a vocabulary like a 6 year old? Maybe if the dialogue gets updated and
a few more game updates I might try the game again.
I agree... its a bit rusty initially get better later

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
How far along with the next build are you?
I might like to give some feedback, but I don't want to be late or redundant.

Most everyone else seem to have the dialogue and "Engrish" factor down, and they're right to do so. Getting the characters to be believable should be your #1 priority, because no 18 year old is this ignorant of sex or the sexual organs and calls them a "doodle."

Adding more content should come later. If you add new content and the dialogue remains this obnoxious it will be more work for you to go back and fix it later.

I will probably be looking at more of the "little" things that sometimes slip under the radar.
For example, some of your color choices for some of the text makes it really hard to read, like pastel pink against white. If you want to continue to use brighter colors, either make sure it is dark behind them or add some kind of outline.

And thank you dev for keeping in touch with the people playing your game. We're glad you're interested in the constructive feedback, and we will try to help you to the best of our abilities. We like good games as much as the next guy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Valronn

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
How far along with the next build are you?
I might like to give some feedback, but I don't want to be late or redundant.

Most everyone else seem to have the dialogue and "Engrish" factor down, and they're right to do so. Getting the characters to be believable should be your #1 priority, because no 18 year old is this ignorant of sex or the sexual organs and calls them a "doodle."

Adding more content should come later. If you add new content and the dialogue remains this obnoxious it will be more work for you to go back and fix it later.

I will probably be looking at more of the "little" things that sometimes slip under the radar.
For example, some of your color choices for some of the text makes it really hard to read, like pastel pink against white. If you want to continue to use brighter colors, either make sure it is dark behind them or add some kind of outline.

And thank you dev for keeping in touch with the people playing your game. We're glad you're interested in the constructive feedback, and we will try to help you to the best of our abilities. We like good games as much as the next guy.
hi... thanks for the feedback
next drop will be in 2 weeks. yes I am working on fine tuning the dialogs and MC attitudes does chance in the middle of v0.1.
and about the colors I have the text darker so it fits against light background
I am still learning I appreciate the response :)

Mar 14, 2020
That doesn't make sense...i mean your aunt bringing a random guy who is not her husband to your house(which is not her house) just to have sex with him which she could do it in a love hotel or anywhere else other than her sisters house which have atleast 4 other members not including the goddess living in that house 24/7 without needing to go outside with 100% chances of exposure to atleast one of them...well I would say that's just ridiculous straight ridiculous...bro you need to fixed that...and yeah also that is ntr and cheating...and where is the story bro you need to fix all of that...that scene just pissed me off like wtf they just started taking their clothes off and Bam Doom Phap Swoosh...as soon as that scene came I took my leave...and I am not even talking about the writing mistakes...daem my bad if I am going too hard on for the first time but you can only learn from the mistakes...and I would appreciate if you remove the aunt with random guy scene it's not necessary you know it...maybe dildo/vibrators that'll be enough.

Last edited:

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
That doesn't make sense...i mean your aunt bringing a random guy who is not her husband to your house(which is not her house) just to have sex with him which she could do it in a love hotel or anywhere else other than her sisters house which have atleast 4 other members not including the goddess living in that house 24/7 without needing to go outside with 100% chances of exposure to atleast one of them...well I would say that's just ridiculous straight ridiculous...bro you need to fixed that...and yeah also that is ntr and cheating...and where is the story bro you need to fix all of that...that scene just pissed me off like wtf they just started taking their clothes off and Bam Doom Phap Swoosh...as soon as that scene came I took my leave...and I am not even talking about the writing mistakes...daem my bad if I am going too hard on for the first time but you can only learn from the mistakes...and I would appreciate if you remove the aunt with random guy scene it's not necessary you know it...maybe dildo/vibrators that'll be enough.
OK I will modify this. thanks for the feedback (dildo) I should be just right

Reactions: WätSûp B8tch
Mar 14, 2020
OK I will modify this. thanks for the feedback (dildo) I should be just right
Hey sorry brother if I am sounding too harsh for your first time but I would say you got the skill of good art and other tough things going...you are managing it very well...but hey I am one of the story guys so I expect much more than this...if I am being honest I wanted to or could've been more harsh on you...because you neglected so many elements in there...that is 100% not necessary or necessary...I was like is the dev even thinking about this...if you need story you can have me I will guide you through the valley...just ask me anytime.

Reactions: jxd
3.70 star(s) 18 Votes