D

Deleted member 2482011

I rather enjoyed this, however showing Sis Points & Goddess points as N/A while showing the point requirements in the same frame is a little confusing... All other characters have their current points displayed???

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I rather enjoyed this, however showing Sis Points & Goddess points as N/A while showing the point requirements in the same frame is a little confusing... All other characters have their current points displayed???
Hi. thanks for the feedback, I will update this in future.
Why I kept this such because Sis, Goddess share the SP (top right value) and don't have dedicated CP. I could just show SP instead of NA which will make it more clear

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
how do you get eryn to tell you about the domination spell? it says i need sp40 but i'm sp64.25??

D

Deleted member 2482011

how do you get eryn to tell you about the domination spell? it says i need sp40 but i'm sp64.25??
Follow the clues on the right, if they don't happen right away, it may be that you need to do something else first. Not all my clues fired when I thought they should, sometimes I had to move around. They did all work in the end though as I went 100%. Took me forever to find Mom talking to Aunt...

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
First off you should have used recovery on mom, then you should have triggered the event with akira where she tells you about dominating. then you can ask eryn.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
So you share a room with your sis. This might make sense if you live in a run down shack or something, but the house seems pretty big. They are 18 years old but act like preteens. "Bro why is your doodle(?) so big in the morning?" "Oh bro why does my vagina hurt when I stick my finger in it?"

And then we get a tutor, but shes going to be living with you....? Even sharing the same damn room with you and sis. That is where I dropped it.

Realism is not a requirement in fiction by any means, but characters need to be believable. They should act according to the setting and characteristics that define them. Good luck...

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
So you share a room with your sis. This might make sense if you live in a run down shack or something, but the house seems pretty big. They are 18 years old but act like preteens. "Bro why is your doodle(?) so big in the morning?" "Oh bro why does my vagina hurt when I stick my finger in it?"

And then we get a tutor, but shes going to be living with you....? Even sharing the same damn room with you and sis. That is where I dropped it.

Realism is not a requirement in fiction by any means, but characters need to be believable. They should act according to the setting and characteristics that define them. Good luck...
Hi.
Thanks for the detailed information.
I agree with you but I did not expect the game to do well,I started it as hobbie so it was crude at the start. I will have to rework this. Thanks for letting me know your opinion.
But I have rework some elements in V0.2 regarding this at midgame.

best regards

Reactions: desmosome

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
uhh I can't talk to the sis at any time of day...all I get is nevermind while interacting with her....

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hi.
Thanks for the detailed information.
I agree with you but I did not expect the game to do well,I started it as hobbie so it was crude at the start. I will have to rework this. Thanks for letting me know your opinion.
But I have rework some elements in V0.2 regarding this at midgame.

best regards
To be honest since it was such a clear split between actual behaviour and professed age for both of them, I just assumed they were meant to be at least about 5 years younger as in game and age was just set for legal reasons. :p

D

Deleted member 254714

oh come one Zoey's story climax was so disappointing after playing about hour only thing i get is to soaked tip of my nachos in 1 pic. It was really heartless to do because you focerd me to make a screenshot and shake it manually by mouse intil i came, it was really heartless

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
you
To be honest since it was such a clear split between actual behaviour and professed age for both of them, I just assumed they were meant to be at least about 5 years younger as in game and age was just set for legal reasons. :p
you my friend are a genius, you read my mind

Reactions: Valronn

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
oh come one Zoey's story climax was so disappointing after playing about hour only thing i get is to soaked tip of my nachos in 1 pic. It was really heartless to do because you focerd me to make a screenshot and shake it manually by mouse intil i came, it was really heartless
I am sorry to hear this... you won't be disappointed in the next version I promise.

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes