Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
was somewhere on the bottom shelf i believe but my game is bugged smh the quest for the domination spell requires me to have all those items which i have since its not showing on the quest anymore but when i go talk to eryn she says im still missing panties 3 ? whose was that can help real quick..

Reactions: Appu

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
was somewhere on the bottom shelf i believe but my game is bugged smh the quest for the domination spell requires me to have all those items which i have since its not showing on the quest anymore but when i go talk to eryn she says im still missing panties 3 ? whose was that can help real quick..
nvm i know whose im missing im missing the one from the sister but how do i get those i completed every quest thats possible but i still dont have it and no matter where i talk to her there is no option ?

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
nvm i know whose im missing im missing the one from the sister but how do i get those i completed every quest thats possible but i still dont have it and no matter where i talk to her there is no option ?
So i found out the quest for domination dissepears from your screen as soon as you finish the quest for the necklace

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Really enjoyed what i have played so far, nice animations with sound effects which is great, we do need another angle for alot of the scenes early on tho or we just see top of a head etc, nuce start tho for sure :)

Reactions: sehwagv219

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Really enjoyed what i have played so far, nice animations with sound effects which is great, we do need another angle for alot of the scenes early on tho or we just see top of a head etc, nuce start tho for sure :)
Yes, new angel is a feed back which will be for sure done in next version, lots of scenes will have it

Reactions: Valronn

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
I am interested in this game, but want to now how much content is there so far?
Iv played for about an hour and still got plenty to do, lots of content for an early version, more content then lots of games that are way further in development then this, worth a play!

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Pantie 3 with Sis , you need 50SP and need to manually ask her afternoon in Living room

Reactions: hentai charley

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Love the update looking forward to more, by the way I'm on the quest where I have to collect panties, I got them from the teacher and the aunt but I'm having a hard time finding Panty 3 can anyone help, the hints seem to have disappeared after i started collecting
Oh, Pantie 3with Sister , you will need 50SP and you can ask her about this Afternoon

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Did you try talking to her in living room , both Tutor and Sis are close be careful on whom you are clicking :)

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes