Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
is there no chance to unlock the 1st option currently?
coz there is no sex option for the mom at the current version after this while interacting with her
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
coz there is no sex option for the mom at the current version after this while interacting with her
You need that protection spell charged up, but it only works on first portion of this scene, on this part it is always used up or you are disturbed by Ari earlier if do not use it then.

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
You need that protection spell charged up, but it only works on first portion of this scene, on this part it is always used up or you are disturbed by Ari earlier if do not use it then.
yeah I was asking if the absolutely option that I put the photo off could be taken (later as an option like the mom has bj, footjob etc) or not....seems like we can't as of now

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
The only way to unlock is to cheat and trust me there is no scene there, however, there is a good hidden prank.

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
You found a bug in the game , but there is no new scene in that option.

Reactions: DA22

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Ha, I checked the code, since you always use the Resist spell there is no way to unlock it, it's a surprise if you cheat.

• Haha
Oct 13, 2017
the story, most importand thing for me is weak. Take 5 minutes with 10 slides only to recap the story.

Characters, we dont know who is who. Make them a bit different, give them some background story...

anyway... needs work

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ha, I checked the code, since you always use the Resist spell there is no way to unlock it, it's a surprise if you cheat.
Hahaha that is a novel way to hide scenes, but cheating should not be a requirement to see scenes even if only funny. Ah well saveeditor here I come. :p

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Hahaha that is a novel way to hide scenes, but cheating should not be a requirement to see scenes even if only funny. Ah well saveeditor here I come. :p
Haha, There is no scene but if you are curious you can set "resistnow" variable

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
The only way to unlock is to cheat and trust me there is no scene there, however, there is a good hidden prank.
haha now I wanna see the prank :ROFLMAO:
if I want to see it what should I put on console?

Edit: nvm I got it :LOL:...you just put resistnow=1

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Did you try talking to her in living room , both Tutor and Sis are close be careful on whom you are clicking :)
yea i never managed to be able to click on her there so i didnt think it was possible os i never tried argh so now i atleast know whats wrong but you can check the bug though the quest in hints dissepears as soon as the event is done with giving back the necklace before the quest it was still showing in the hints what i needed and after it was gone

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
yea i never managed to be able to click on her there so i didnt think it was possible os i never tried argh so now i atleast know whats wrong but you can check the bug though the quest in hints dissepears as soon as the event is done with giving back the necklace before the quest it was still showing in the hints what i needed and after it was gone
ya i did find a bug in that area thanks to you(eryns hint is getting overwritten) but quests should be active, you will need to collect dildo, anal bead, and 3 panties and then you can talk to eryn and cook dom spell

Nov 16, 2017
alright im lost ive been searching for the necklace for a awile now and i must be realy blind. anyone know where to look?

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes