The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
How to earn points with sister? I have 0 points and I need 5 to start the event. And every time I click on her, I only have the options: nevermind.
You can't earn points with her... you need the SP(Top Rightnnumber) to trigger events with her,

Italiano1984

Jun 25, 2020
Grammar issue can be improved in further updates, i'm really curious about further lewd events with mom and aunt
Good job, great mom and angel/goddess models
Thanks

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Grammar issue can be improved in further updates, i'm really curious about further lewd events with mom and aunt
Good job, great mom and angel/goddess models
Thanks
Thanks for the review, I used online grammar tool to fix some grammar issues, looks like it was not upto the mark. I am lost now ,

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
finished moms story line somehow where a long ways off for pregnancy if i see the meter ?

also does have 1 sex scene now cause the other one wasnt mom that was the demon girl you where fucking ?
the meter won't fill up this version, you can see the remaining scenes in scene gallery

Dukeduck

Jun 8, 2019
Great start on the game. I hope to us some of the equpment in the back ground with the dominance theme going for some of the characters.

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Great start on the game. I hope to us some of the equpment in the back ground with the dominance theme going for some of the characters.
Thanks for the feedback. Yes There will be domination on few characters :)

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
Here is what I do not like to see
Do not worry your choices will not affect the story.
Then why bother giving choices if it does not affect the story and it going to be the same story no matter what choice you make.

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Here is what I do not like to see
Do not worry your choices will not affect the story.
Then why bother giving choices if it does not affect the story and it going to be the same story no matter what choice you make.
Hi,

I understand your point, Choices in the game are mostly used for humor and player convenience. For example to gain bonus points (avoids grinding) and in rare cases, bonus scenes can be missed with the wrong choice
Also, I have some hidden jokes when you choose wrong choices.

Can you please let me know where did you find "Do not worry your choices will not affect the story."

Thank you
Best Regards

Nov 10, 2019
Hi,

I understand your point, Choices in the game are mostly used for humor and player convenience. For example to gain bonus points (avoids grinding) and in rare cases, bonus scenes can be missed with the wrong choice
Also, I have some hidden jokes when you choose wrong choices.

Can you please let me know where did you find "Do not worry your choices will not affect the story."

Thank you
Best Regards
Not played this yet but what you said reminds me of Avalon, where most choices are for humor and do not affect the story. (y)

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes