The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
YW. On a side note. I had to go and download the full version as well. It wasn't showing up for me in the compressed version for some reason.
Could you tell me what was wrong? Didn't the game start or didn't wasn't the phone showing up? This is important because the Android version has only a Compressed version and my PC cannot generate 1.5Gig android version anymore.

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Well gave it a try but it´s not really something for my interests. The Roam around the Rooms to find items or some new dialogs is just boring. Renders are ok. But good Luck with it.
I think you should give it a try, Roaming from my perspective is really less. Most of the time you will end up in a story event since you will get lots of bonus points grinding is reduced and Finding things will not take much time except for that "Phone".
Thanks for the feedback too :)

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
I fairly enjoyed the game! one tiny thing that irks me abit was the choices on camera angles. some of them are focused on the objects during intimate scenes, such as the floor. or the door, or furnitures. And there was one scene where the POV was on the "landlady" while the "tenant" was grinding from behind. it looked like we were the mother being grinded on HAHA :p

Great game!

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I fairly enjoyed the game! one tiny thing that irks me abit was the choices on camera angles. some of them are focused on the objects during intimate scenes, such as the floor. or the door, or furnitures. And there was one scene where the POV was on the "landlady" while the "tenant" was grinding from behind. it looked like we were the mother being grinded on HAHA :p

Great game!
Hi,
Thanks a lot for the feedback.
I totally agree that angles for scene especially during initial phases of the game are poor (I had to learn how this whole engine works :D).
It does improve later on. Especially with V0.3 I focused on angles, providing multiple views and not going full POV :)

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
desperately needs a walkthrough so many items and havent a clue where to find them bunch of spells now
im looking at the pic in spoilers says early sunday morning...how the fuck do ya know what day it is?
at one point talk to a room mate and something about a cabin or something tells you to find your phone
so i got my phone and now room mate wont talk to me and how the fuck do u use the phone?
find it it funny my room mate gives me hand jobs and shit but cant talk to me?
this game has been keeping me busy so glad to at least of found another game thats not these little 5min teasers crap

Reactions: libertypics

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Is there a reason why I shouldn't work with Mom/LandLady, besides the game crashing? I haven't played the game yet, but I'm thinking of giving it a try.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
one aggravation after the next first thing right off the hop is mellow the fuck out with the change view shit holy fuck dude
how about instead of spamming the view change every 5 seconds to just add an option OFF TO THE SIDE for those to click it should they wish to do so god damn thats annoying as fuck bro
FINALLY got to tell my room mate i got the phone and made it to the cabin place or what ever just as we got down and busy
i wasnt able to drop that spell anymore got cock blocked...personally i think once ya find a spell it SHOULD be permanent

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Is there a reason why I shouldn't work with Mom/LandLady, besides the game crashing? I haven't played the game yet, but I'm thinking of giving it a try.
It's just a way to earn points for now. You can just talk which gives the same amount of points

Reactions: Zontany

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
one aggravation after the next first thing right off the hop is mellow the fuck out with the change view shit holy fuck dude
how about instead of spamming the view change every 5 seconds to just add an option OFF TO THE SIDE for those to click it should they wish to do so god damn thats annoying as fuck bro
FINALLY got to tell my room mate i got the phone and made it to the cabin place or what ever just as we got down and busy
i wasnt able to drop that spell anymore got cock blocked...personally i think once ya find a spell it SHOULD be permanent
desperately needs a walkthrough so many items and havent a clue where to find them bunch of spells now
im looking at the pic in spoilers says early sunday morning...how the fuck do ya know what day it is?
at one point talk to a room mate and something about a cabin or something tells you to find your phone
so i got my phone and now room mate wont talk to me and how the fuck do u use the phone?
find it it funny my room mate gives me hand jobs and shit but cant talk to me?
this game has been keeping me busy so glad to at least of found another game thats not these little 5min teasers crap
Hi There,

I definitely understand but this version has 1/3(500MB) of content, most of my time was spent in animations and UI Upgrade.
1) Regarding the "Change View" option, I actually wanted to add a button on the side, Due to time constraints and lack of understanding on the renpy engine itself I could not do it for this version, I will implement try this in V0.4
2) Regarding the Spell, I will work on adding Warning if the conditions are not met . This is there for some girls but not all.
3) Days do not matter in V0.3 , I will update the spoiler pic, Sorry for that.
4) The phone was meant to be used with Aunt.
5) Finally I will address adding general activities such as talking for all characters in the upcoming version.

Thank you :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: str8up

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
is there anyone here that has actually completed this whole version?i cant find Dildo and Pantie 3 and of course not having these items is holding up a chain of other quests wish we could use console cheats to get these stupid items ffs

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Hi There,

I definitely understand but this version has 1/3(500MB) of content, most of my time was spent in animations and UI Upgrade.
1) Regarding the "Change View" option, I actually wanted to add a button on the side, Due to time constraints and lack of understanding on the renpy engine itself I could not do it for this version, I will implement try this in V0.4
2) Regarding the Spell, I will work on adding Warning if the conditions are not met . This is there for some girls but not all.
3) Days do not matter in V0.3 , I will update the spoiler pic, Sorry for that.
4) The phone was meant to be used with Aunt.
5) Finally I will address adding general activities such as talking for all characters in the upcoming version.

Thank you :)
cool bro thanks for the reply may i say damn dude you created a hell of a game here done a fantastic job
ive spent alot of hours playing and still playing now stuck on 2 items and now having doubts ill ever get them
thank you for your game and definitely ill be watching like a hawk for future updates of it absolutely loving it
few things i find a bit frustrating BUT they aint THAT bad i love the fact that its very time consuming
nothing worse then playing games that are done faster then the actual time it took to download them
again bro much love man CHEERS !!!

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
is there anyone here that has actually completed this whole version?i cant find Dildo and Pantie 3 and of course not having these items is holding up a chain of other quests wish we could use console cheats to get these stupid items ffs
Dildo in shower Early Morning (next to shampoo bottles), And Pantie 3 you need to ask your Roommate/sis.
If you check tip for Eryn you will get this into, I guess it's still confusing. I will try to make it clear

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
cool bro thanks for the reply may i say damn dude you created a hell of a game here done a fantastic job
ive spent alot of hours playing and still playing now stuck on 2 items and now having doubts ill ever get them
thank you for your game and definitely ill be watching like a hawk for future updates of it absolutely loving it
few things i find a bit frustrating BUT they aint THAT bad i love the fact that its very time consuming
nothing worse then playing games that are done faster then the actual time it took to download them
again bro much love man CHEERS !!!
It's on me. Most of them has trouble finding items that appear on certain times of day (Phone, Dildo, Chalice).
I will make them easier to find the version, I will add a new icon which helps the player that will tell "Dude there is an item in this room"
For me, the most important thing is to keep the player in the flow of the game.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Jesus... The MC's lines make him sound like a 10 year old. "my penis is doing that thing again" Wtf? Dev are you 14 years old or something?

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes