The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Jesus... The MC's lines make him sound like a 10 year old. "my penis is doing that thing again" Wtf? Dev are you 14 years old or something?
Hi ,
You know I cannot put underaged ppl in the game, so could you assume MC is like 14 and play along. It gets better later trust me :)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
It's on me. Most of them has trouble finding items that appear on certain times of day (Phone, Dildo, Chalice).
I will make them easier to find the version, I will add a new icon which helps the player that will tell "Dude there is an item in this room"
For me, the most important thing is to keep the player in the flow of the game.
You could make the MC have some hinting dialogues about what item they need to find or have some special tool to help finding them

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
You could make the MC have some hinting dialogues about what item they need to find or have some special tool to help finding them
Yes, I will make an icon show up if the player enters a room where a hidden item is available. Clicking on it will give specifics about the location. Does this sound ok?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i dunno if this is a bug or not BUT ive encountered something thats driving me crazy here...first of all not sure how or why this is happening but i seem to have 3 people with the same name...not sure if thats part of my problem or not but thought id put that out there anyway....im suppose to talk to 1 of the girls in the kitchen early morning about being an elf
no idea how many times ive reset times and gone to kitchen to try and trigger the event about asking about me being an elf
but it seems to be in a wicked spin keeps on going on about how i should respect a lady and he replies something about a thick ass absolutely nothing to do with the trigger event missing event.png hmmm.png

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
how do i unlock this? ive done the one after to find the camcorder. i dont know what im missing lol
View attachment 782504
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You have advanced so much on Tutor. This is part of Goddess's storyline I believe. I think the camera event is the last one for the tutor. Check the scene gallery most of them are unlocked right?

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
can anyone help me? im missing a scene but i have completed the story
Hi , When heading to the guest house if you had taken left you will miss this scene. You should select "I think we should go straight" when you go near that Mine. This will lead to a Licking Scene. I'm afraid there is no way to unlock this :(

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
i dunno if this is a bug or not BUT ive encountered something thats driving me crazy here...first of all not sure how or why this is happening but i seem to have 3 people with the same name...not sure if thats part of my problem or not but thought id put that out there anyway....im suppose to talk to 1 of the girls in the kitchen early morning about being an elf
no idea how many times ive reset times and gone to kitchen to try and trigger the event about asking about me being an elf
but it seems to be in a wicked spin keeps on going on about how i should respect a lady and he replies something about a thick ass absolutely nothing to do with the trigger event View attachment 782515 View attachment 782516
Hi,

You should talk to "Aunt" then she will ask you to talk to "Mom", Please check Aunt's storyline.
Can you try setting names using PC again? 3 Girls having same should not happen.

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Hi,

You should talk to "Aunt" then she will ask you to talk to "Mom", Please check Aunt's storyline (Condition is not met as per the hint)
Can you try setting names using PC again? 3 Girls having same should not happen.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Hi,

You should talk to "Aunt" then she will ask you to talk to "Mom", Please check Aunt's storyline.
ill give that a try and not sure what one is aunt
ive reset names with computer in bed room and for some reason i have 2 ladies ? one.png two.png

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
its going in a loop the one with the jeans is Zoey most times when i talk to her mostly all she says will be next update
says also at this point should follow eyrn quest line and i see new item find anal bead heh im still looking for Dildo
is all the sex stuff found in the red room?ive been clicking in there like a mad man and not discovering anything new yet

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
its going in a loop the one with the jeans is Zoey most times when i talk to her mostly all she says will be next update
says also at this point should follow eyrn quest line and i see new item find anal bead heh im still looking for Dildo
is all the sex stuff found in the red room?ive been clicking in there like a mad man and not discovering anything new yet
Hi , For elf quest you need 75 points with Zoey. And dildo will be in shower Early morning

Reactions: str8up

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i guess i needed to do a couple more of them cabin trips to trigger the elf talk event cuz i finally just completed it now

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes