The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Good game, there are things I'd change. Some I wouldn't, but the point of this comment is my tutor disappeared and every chain depends on her. Especially the one where I need to get her panties. That's holding everything else up except the necklace quest.
Yes , I experienced this myself. I will try to remove this dependency in the next version.

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
That's cool, you don't need to change it because of one person. Do you think I should give the PC links or the cracked links a try? If so, which one would you recommend?
From my understanding, I am sure that Windows/Linux and Android Versions work. Could you give then a shot?

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
She disappeared before I got the quest that requires getting her panties. So do I need to start over or is her disappearing act a bug?
No required. Since you forced her in the shower she is temporarily deactivated.
You should get a tip with her beginning with ("Super action in shower waiting").
You need to just talk to goddess Morning with the option "Ask About [vevelyn]".Then You should need to walk into Mom's room Afternoon, this will lead for Tutor to come back.
This is no bug, she is mad at you cos of that incident.

Orignaltk

Oct 22, 2018
No required. Since you forced her in the shower she is temporarily deactivated.
You should get a tip with her beginning with ("Super action in shower waiting").
You need to just talk to goddess Morning with the option "Ask About [vevelyn]".Then You should need to walk into Mom's room Afternoon, this will lead for Tutor to come back.
This is no bug, she is mad at you cos of that incident.
Okay thanks for that. Now if I can get the prompt when I talk to the goddess, that will be great. Is there a set number of days to wait before I can ask about her?

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Okay thanks for that. Now if I can get the prompt when I talk to the goddess, that will be great. Is there a set number of days to wait before I can ask about her?
Not required, you just need to try morning time.

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes