xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I am having a rather large issue the tutor is missing. No where in the house at anytime of day so I can get her panties to progress further is there anyone that can help with this please and thank you

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I am having a rather large issue the tutor is missing. No where in the house at anytime of day so I can get her panties to progress further is there anyone that can help with this please and thank you
She returns after a talk with that goddess at the right time. You may need to progress a bit in game to get that to open up though, you will see that hint at a certain moment.

Reactions: The Coder

Crushonius

Jun 24, 2018
can someone explain to me how the game goes from
0.3 790+ images and 350+ animations
to 0.4 980+ images and 324 animations
I am just genuinely curios if animations were deleted to be replaced with better quality ones
and it just happens to be that not all are remade yet or what exactly the reason is .

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
can someone explain to me how the game goes from
0.3 790+ images and 350+ animations
to 0.4 980+ images and 324 animations
I am just genuinely curios if animations were deleted to be replaced with better quality ones
and it just happens to be that not all are remade yet or what exactly the reason is .
hi, There was a typo when in uploaded the game last time. Last time there were around 274 aminations.
Game size is now ~2Gb which is 400Mb increment.

Jul 15, 2019
I giggle every time i read the overview of this game hehe with each update I reread the overview to see if I play it and I remember and giggle... POWER OF LUST SAVES THE WORLD hehe tech lust couldn't save population if u was last man hehe lust is a craving it's not something like sperm hehe UR SPERM SAVE THE WORLD hehe LOVE THE GAME ANYWAYS HEHE

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I giggle every time i read the overview of this game hehe with each update I reread the overview to see if I play it and I remember and giggle... POWER OF LUST SAVES THE WORLD hehe tech lust couldn't save population if u was last man hehe lust is a craving it's not something like sperm hehe UR SPERM SAVE THE WORLD hehe LOVE THE GAME ANYWAYS HEHE
I will rephrase it , Thanks :)

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Not sure why it happened, I did not face it. Can you avoid it and try later?
I tried...everytime is the same. no cheats were used.I can't progress without that scene since everything I have going now requires you to enter your room at late night. Here is a save.

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I tried...everytime is the same. no cheats were used.I can't progress without that scene since everything I have going now requires you to enter your room at late night. Here is a save.
Found the issue , Will Provide a patch in 5min

Reactions: markus T

Dragn

Jun 11, 2017
I am stuck on Akira full heal. She is at 97 but I need 100, but she is too tired to do anything. How to I get to 100?

NM It went up after another event.

Last edited:

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Small bug report on latest update

When you give the full healing potion to Akira.
The line when she say "yuk, Next time ask Eryn to put sugar in it MC" the nametag is Eryn instead of Akira

And after finishing this event the hint for Akira is still showing the quest for the healing potion (i'm prety sure it should say "more to cum in next update" because i have all scenes unlocked in the galery)
And i think that because of this i cannot repeat any of her scenes by talking to her. All interactions with her are greyed out.

Last edited:

Tulandra

Sep 27, 2019
Patch Fix dont work.get error.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/scripts/evelyn_events_labels.rpy', 1590078997, 1295) is defined twice, at game/evelyn_events_labels.rpyc:2 and game/scripts/evelyn_events_labels.rpy:2.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Downloads\games\lustful_awakening-0.4-pc_full\lustful_awakening\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Downloads\games\lustful_awakening-0.4-pc_full\lustful_awakening\renpy\main.py", line 422, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "D:\Downloads\games\lustful_awakening-0.4-pc_full\lustful_awakening\renpy\script.py", line 275, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "D:\Downloads\games\lustful_awakening-0.4-pc_full\lustful_awakening\renpy\script.py", line 779, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "D:\Downloads\games\lustful_awakening-0.4-pc_full\lustful_awakening\renpy\script.py", line 456, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "D:\Downloads\games\lustful_awakening-0.4-pc_full\lustful_awakening\renpy\script.py", line 439, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'game/scripts/evelyn_events_labels.rpy', 1590078997, 1295) is defined twice, at game/evelyn_events_labels.rpyc:2 and game/scripts/evelyn_events_labels.rpy:2.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Thu Sep 24 03:57:17 2020

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Wish there was a way to turn off these damn mini game's. It just makes me not even want to play this.:mad:

Can't give the full healing potion to Aressia's for some reason and im at 100 and early morning. The Well Yeah is greyed out.

For the Sis quest it says to talk to her in your room but you talk to her in living room and tell her you have answers. The quest is misleading.

Last edited:

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
So "landlady" is 37.

She must have been really popular with the boys when she was sixteen or so.

Or were MC and his "roommate" born on the same day?

I mean, they're both 18+... I can do subtraction.

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes