The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Small bug report on latest update

When you give the full healing potion to Akira.
The line when she say "yuk, Next time ask Eryn to put sugar in it MC" the nametag is Eryn instead of Akira

And after finishing this event the hint for Akira is still showing the quest for the healing potion (i'm prety sure it should say "more to cum in next update" because i have all scenes unlocked in the galery)
And i think that because of this i cannot repeat any of her scenes by talking to her. All interactions with her are greyed out.
Thanks for the feedback, I hope you could finish the whole game without any serious issues. That was the last event

Last edited:

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
So "landlady" is 37.

She must have been really popular with the boys when she was sixteen or so.

Or were MC and his "roommate" born on the same day?

I mean, they're both 18+... I can do subtraction.
Ya, Sis age was are supposed to be bit lower, but you know the policies forced me to keep it that way.

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Patch Fix dont work.get error.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/scripts/evelyn_events_labels.rpy', 1590078997, 1295) is defined twice, at game/evelyn_events_labels.rpyc:2 and game/scripts/evelyn_events_labels.rpy:2.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Downloads\games\lustful_awakening-0.4-pc_full\lustful_awakening\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Downloads\games\lustful_awakening-0.4-pc_full\lustful_awakening\renpy\main.py", line 422, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "D:\Downloads\games\lustful_awakening-0.4-pc_full\lustful_awakening\renpy\script.py", line 275, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "D:\Downloads\games\lustful_awakening-0.4-pc_full\lustful_awakening\renpy\script.py", line 779, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "D:\Downloads\games\lustful_awakening-0.4-pc_full\lustful_awakening\renpy\script.py", line 456, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "D:\Downloads\games\lustful_awakening-0.4-pc_full\lustful_awakening\renpy\script.py", line 439, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'game/scripts/evelyn_events_labels.rpy', 1590078997, 1295) is defined twice, at game/evelyn_events_labels.rpyc:2 and game/scripts/evelyn_events_labels.rpy:2.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Thu Sep 24 03:57:17 2020
Sorry for the delayed response. Can you please retry extracting game to saperate directories , Looks like duplicate files are there. Pease overwrite the files

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Wish there was a way to turn off these damn mini game's. It just makes me not even want to play this.:mad:

Can't give the full healing potion to Aressia's for some reason and im at 100 and early morning. The Well Yeah is greyed out.

For the Sis quest it says to talk to her in your room but you talk to her in living room and tell her you have answers. The quest is misleading.
I will add an option to disable minigame after Scenes.
Healing portion should be used on goddess. Please try on her.
I will optimize hints for sis quest.
Thank you

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
I will add an option to disable minigame after Scenes.
Healing portion should be used on goddess. Please try on her.
I will optimize hints for sis quest.
Thank you
After a few days in game I was finally able to give her the potion but the quest remains even after the complete quest line.

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
There is another event after? Are you referring to the scene where you get the demon woman off?
No, there is no other event after that. You will get to have sex with Goddess and fingering scene with Demon. That's the end

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
I played this update but i have 2 bug/problem...
1. Sis doesn't appear at afternoon in my room at 70 points quest!! (I had asnwers)
2. I healed Ariessia but quest also remain to "heal and fuck her" after this...

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I played this update but i have 2 bug/problem...
1. Sis doesn't appear at afternoon in my room at 70 points quest!! (I had asnwers)
2. I healed Ariessia but quest also remain to "heal and fuck her" after this...
1) She will be in Living room, you need to click and select "I Have Answers"
2) Ignore this , The quest has finished.

Reactions: Madridfan

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Oh I wasn't saying nothing bad and if it was bad I'm sorry wasn't meaning to....I was thinking and I typed it some times I DNT mean to type it and after I do I think oh well dev won't read it so it won't be a bother
Haha, I do read all the replies :)

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I'm the only one who crash with the teacher quest at 25 point?
I get that event and once its done I'm back at the main menu page and i have to load in with an autosave before that happens, the game doesnt seem to crash it just stops and i'm at the main menu

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I get that event and once its done I'm back at the main menu page and i have to load in with an autosave before that happens, the game doesnt seem to crash it just stops and i'm at the main menu
Can you please patch the game from Page 1 :)

Elasstommer

Aug 15, 2017
When I have sex with mom after using Resist on her twice, I get an unrecoverable error with this traceback:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/jennifer_scene_labels.rpy", line 160, in script
    jump expression hcontrollerresult
ScriptError: could not find label 'event_jennifer_recovery_scene_4.scene_slow_ang_2'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/jennifer_scene_labels.rpy", line 160, in script
    jump expression hcontrollerresult
  File "/usr/share/games/renpy/renpy/ast.py", line 1633, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "/usr/share/games/renpy/renpy/script.py", line 875, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'event_jennifer_recovery_scene_4.scene_slow_ang_2'.

Linux-4.19.0-6-amd64-x86_64-with-MX-19.2-patito_feo
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Lustful Awakening 0.4
Fri Sep 25 00:10:57 2020
I tried reinstalling and applying the patch on page 1. The one thing I can thing of is that I am playing on Linux by using the Ren'py system to launch. I'll try from the same place using Wine--Ren'py games usually work fine in Wine.

Update: Just tried it in Wine using my save file, and it had the same error. I suppose I could try playing from the start in Wine. LA has worked fine in Wine for earlier versions.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 18 Votes