The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
That character never unlocked for me. I am now supposed to be getting ready for a date but my PC doesn't have the money making game and the IBelle character isn't unlocked
CAn you continue Aunt/Landlady's Sis route.
When you have 75 Points with her you will have option "Ask About Being An Elf" evening time.

Last edited:

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
CAn you continue Aunt/Landlady's Sis route.
When you have 75 Points with her you will have option "Ask About Being An Elf" evening time.
I'm working on it now. I got stuck because I'm dumb and thought the last set of panties came from the same character I was trying to date and not the younger roommate.....

---- update----
Yep. I think I'm close to finishing all the content for this update.... my earlier problem was just me not being observant enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Coder
Jul 28, 2019
Trying out the 0.4 version* on linux I encountered this problem
Code:
/bin/bash^M: bad interpreter: No such file or directory
when trying to launch the game with the 'lustful_awakening.sh' script.

Turns out this is due to the line endings of that file being windows type (that is <cr><lf>) rather than linux type (simple <lf>). Probably due to the script being written/saved on windows. Most decent text editors (like notepad++) have a setting to specify the type of line ending used. After I replaced the line endings the game launches correctly.

* I downloaded the 'lustful_awakening-0.4-pc_full.zip' file from workupload link in first post, if it matters.

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Trying out the 0.4 version* on linux I encountered this problem
Code:
/bin/bash^M: bad interpreter: No such file or directory
when trying to launch the game with the 'lustful_awakening.sh' script.

Turns out this is due to the line endings of that file being windows type (that is <cr><lf>) rather than linux type (simple <lf>). Probably due to the script being written/saved on windows. Most decent text editors (like notepad++) have a setting to specify the type of line ending used. After I replaced the line endings the game launches correctly.

* I downloaded the 'lustful_awakening-0.4-pc_full.zip' file from workupload link in first post, if it matters.
Hi, Thanks for the info. I am using VSCode, I will update my settings.

Reactions: feelotraveller

simpleguy787

Apr 23, 2018
Applying patch breaks the game for me, will not even load. Never played game before. I tried starting a game before patching, closing, and then applying patch, game will still show this error at start. Playing without patch for now

1602205380533.png

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
same here
I am not sure why this is happening, are you opening th exe or launching it via renpy launcher?
You could download the unpatched version and enter and exit pc or do some clicks in. This will workaroud the bugs

Bfar

May 2, 2017
I am not sure why this is happening, are you opening th exe or launching it via renpy launcher?
You could download the unpatched version and enter and exit pc or do some clicks in. This will workaroud the bugs
I install 0.4 full put patch in and error if i dont do patch run fine

Reactions: The Coder

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Applying patch breaks the game for me, will not even load. Never played game before. I tried starting a game before patching, closing, and then applying patch, game will still show this error at start. Playing without patch for now

View attachment 850493
I got the same thing when I tried to open v 0.4. I had no problems dl'ing and playing the previous version, but the error message came up even when I tried dl'ing the update patch or the full game. Ignoring the error just caused the whole thing to crash.

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I got the same thing when I tried to open v 0.4. I had no problems dl'ing and playing the previous version, but the error message came up even when I tried dl'ing the update patch or the full game. Ignoring the error just caused the whole thing to crash.
Hi , Just go ahead without the patch. I am not sure why this is hapenning for some. You can workaround the bugs just open the pc few times after starting the game

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Hi , Just go ahead without the patch. I am not sure why this is hapenning for some. You can workaround the bugs just open the pc few times after starting the game
You misunderstood. I got the error whether I downloaded the update patch or the version 0.4 full game. Either way I could not open the version 0.4 game, although the 0.3 worked fine. And I tried hitting the "Ignore" icon, but the game just crashed after doing so.

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
You misunderstood. I got the error whether I downloaded the update patch or the full game. Either way I could not open the version 0.4 game, although 0.3 worked fine. And I tried hitting the "Ignore" icon, but the game just crashed after doing so.
You mean to say the game does not launch when do download the full version? How are you launching the game with the exe or the renpy launcher?

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Yes, that's what I'm saying. The full 0.3 version was fine, but the 0.4 gets the error message when I try to open it, as does the 0.4 update patch. In other words, I can't open it at all, and I have tried several different downloads.

I'm using the .exe file, as I usually do with these games. I don't know anything about a "Renpy launcher".

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Yes, that's what I'm saying. The full 0.3 version was fine, but the 0.4 gets the error message when I try to open it, as does the 0.4 update patch. In other words, I can't open it at all, and I have tried several different downloads.

I'm using the .exe file, as I usually do with these games. I don't know anything about a "Renpy launcher".
I am guessing you tried link. this is the raw game provided by renpy itself. It should work. Can you give a screenshot of the error?

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Nowadays, I try to avoid Mega when I can, because it takes longer than most of the others and my Internet connection isn't as reliable as I would like. If I have the choice, I usually use Nopy. In this case, I don't remember my first attempt (It usually takes a couple of days after the download before I actually PLAY the game.) , which was the update patch, but with only two choices, it likely was the WORKUPLOAD dl. The most recent attempts were just yesterday (Friday), and I tried BOTH the Mega and the WUD.

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes