absabc

Oct 30, 2020
Sir i don't know how to find The anal bead for the Dom spell. It says you need to draw a rectangle between the lamp and the dildo on the corner in succubus room but I don't know where is dildo in that room and how to draw rectangle there. Please provide the picture answer as well as a walkthrough guide will be the best filled with details and pictures. Thanks.

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Sir i don't know how to find The anal bead for the Dom spell. It says you need to draw a rectangle between the lamp and the dildo on the corner in succubus room but I don't know where is dildo in that room and how to draw rectangle there. Please provide the picture answer as well as a walkthrough guide will be the best filled with details and pictures. Thanks.
Hi.. It's on the bed, just below on of the lights. Dildo is bath a pic is provided in front page

Jul 15, 2019
I just can't get behind this game IM SORRY BUT ITS JUST ME N MY THOUGHTS..
The beginning of it just throws me off every time.... How can two ppl be so fking stupid about being horny and sex :cautious: I nee about sex when I was young I new about a lot of shit...so them not knowing about anything is pure stupid to me... Shit even ppl who is raised by nuns know more then these two ppl..... Oh well wasted my time and everyone I don't recommend this game cause I find the two ppl pure idiots

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I just can't get behind this game IM SORRY BUT ITS JUST ME N MY THOUGHTS..
The beginning of it just throws me off every time.... How can two ppl be so fking stupid about being horny and sex :cautious: I nee about sex when I was young I new about a lot of shit...so them not knowing about anything is pure stupid to me... Shit even ppl who is raised by nuns know more then these two ppl..... Oh well wasted my time and everyone I don't recommend this game cause I find the two ppl pure idiots
thanks for the feedback, :)

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I'm not sure if you say that only one scene is avoidable or that the game only have a rape scene unavoidable.

In any case, I hate rape scenes, I prefer not download the game if this have one unavoidable scene.

but thanks for the game.
Sure thanks for you're opinion :)

Reactions: Jexxel

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Loaded the attached saves, because why would the previous ones work of course, after the talk with the character in the save file, mom, or the readhead, the Cathy guide pops up, and nothing can be done. This is the 5th version, but the 3rd time where save compatibility is fucked up. Thanks for the game, but I won't spend a minute to grind every fucking goddamn scene again from the beginning for the the third fucking time. It's nearly not that good.

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes