str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
this is interesting to learn 3 some i need money hahaha how do ya get money?
lol was looking for ivory thinking elephant tusks but a fluke guess fricken piano keys LOL
wheres chalice?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
big game crashes sucks..when it happens all i can do is a hard reboot and needless to say set myself back a good distance

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
big game crashes sucks..when it happens all i can do is a hard reboot and needless to say set myself back a good distance
Could you tell me when and how it crashed, Would be helpful. There might be an autosave close to crash you can try that.

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
this is interesting to learn 3 some i need money hahaha how do ya get money?
lol was looking for ivory thinking elephant tusks but a fluke guess fricken piano keys LOL
wheres chalice?
For the money, you need to play games on the computer present in your room.
You might need to play it a few times until the icon on top right changes to the requirement

• Red Heart
Reactions: str8up

Destrosity

Jan 11, 2018
I'm honestly surprised there's no mod to change the god awful pregnancy card game or straight up remove it.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Is there a reason why the Mac version doesn't open? I downloaded the game (not the crunched link) and when I try and open the game it doesn't seem to work. Do the crunched versions work?

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Is there a reason why the Mac version doesn't open? I downloaded the game (not the crunched link) and when I try and open the game it doesn't seem to work. Do the crunched versions work?
Hi , It should work it was provided by the renpy engine itself. I have not tried testing it as I don't have a MAC PC. I will try to set up a VM

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
Is there a way to see an actual number for the money? I didn't realize I had passed the correct symbol for the quest and was now just sitting at the coin+column building one that I guess is higher.

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Is there a way to see an actual number for the money? I didn't realize I had passed the correct symbol for the quest and was now just sitting at the coin+column building one that I guess is higher.
No, not in this version. Will add it in upcoming version.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Hi , It should work it was provided by the renpy engine itself. I have not tried testing it as I don't have a MAC PC. I will try to set up a VM
That's cool, you don't need to change it because of one person. Do you think I should give the PC links or the cracked links a try? If so, which one would you recommend?

Orignaltk

Oct 22, 2018
Good game, there are things I'd change. Some I wouldn't, but the point of this comment is my tutor disappeared and every chain depends on her. Especially the one where I need to get her panties. That's holding everything else up except the necklace quest.

Chrizty

Mar 10, 2018
I'm stuck... I need 15% Domination but i dont have any and the dialog backs fucking loop

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes