The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Hi All,

V0.2 Drops next Wednesday. It's packed with exciting content (almost double)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Best Regards

Feb 19, 2018
Yes, the game does feel short since there is very less grinding, V0.2 is around 1Gig, Figures crossed
Thanks for the reply! It doesn't feel short because of less grinding, its because its a new game (I maybe comparing it to games in dev for 1year+ etc so excuse me if I sound like a dick, I am not trying to be) personally I think the less grinding is a good thing, the inbuilt guide system is awesome and I love it. Really looking forward to the expansion :D

Reactions: The Coder

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Thanks for the reply! It doesn't feel short because of less grinding, its because its a new game (I maybe comparing it to games in dev for 1year+ etc so excuse me if I sound like a dick, I am not trying to be) personally I think the less grinding is a good thing, the inbuilt guide system is awesome and I love it. Really looking forward to the expansion :D
Thanks for this :)

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
I like how the tags and the genre say two different things :ROFLMAO: can’t wait for the patch tho good game some far

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Downloaded android full version (uncrunched) and first scene with sis has no sound! Says every scene has sound but the start of game is silent.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Us there meant to be sound at the start of the game or does that only come with the version 2 content?

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Us there meant to be sound at the start of the game or does that only come with the version 2 content?
Hi there,
I used scene gallery as reference for sounds. I completely forgot about 1st scene.
Rest cenes should have sounds.

Reactions: Valronn
3.70 star(s) 18 Votes