AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
The Coder
Happy to see you'll rework it, will give this game another chance, but the sour taste still remains. But it baffles me why would you even add that in, it's NTR. (MC was in a sexual relationship with her, then she cheated on him with random dude and lost her virginity, it isn't shown but it doesn't mean it isn't NTR) Maybe it's the right time to ask - do you plan on adding more NTR into the game or it was just this?

Reactions: HansDampf788

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
The Coder
Happy to see you'll rework it, will give this game another chance, but the sour taste still remains. But it baffles me why would you even add that in, it's hard NTR. (MC was in a sexual relationship with her, then she cheated on him with random dude and lost her virginity, it isn't shown but it doesn't mean it isn't NTR) Maybe it's the right time to ask - do you plan on adding more NTR into the game or it was just this?
Nope, I didnt think it through properly, I will think twice before mentioning the word "Dude" :D

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Why do I feel its too late for me to fix this, I will rework this story line in the next version. Thanks for the feedback.
Understood, I promise to rework it
ya, Not sure what was I thinking, I will rework this.
Was pretty enthusiasted to try the game and as usual I read a bit the last comments...good thing I did that because I am not a fan of putting work into and then BAM Sister got fucked by someone else..."get outta here with your bullshit brother my pussy is for other people or a crowd...now you can fuck off" but after reading what you said and promised to rework then I guess I'll wait for the rework and give it a shot ...but I'll probably be hooked :) , that's if there will be no NTR....if there is NTR ya ...I'll probably wish you gl with your project :p
These are my thoughts...don't take them the wrong way ( anyone who reads this not only dev)

Reactions: HansDampf788

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
So currently on the date trip with Jennifer, we can only do two places i.e. 2 scenes out of three?

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
So currently on the date trip with Jennifer, we can only do two places i.e. 2 scenes out of three?
All are possible, First day you can do Coffee, VIP Lobby and the 2nd day you can do Hot springs. Scenes in the room cannot be missed

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Was pretty enthusiasted to try the game and as usual I read a bit the last comments...good thing I did that because I am not a fan of putting work into and then BAM Sister got fucked by someone else..."get outta here with your bullshit brother my pussy is for other people or a crowd...now you can fuck off" but after reading what you said and promised to rework then I guess I'll wait for the rework and give it a shot ...but I'll probably be hooked :) , that's if there will be no NTR....if there is NTR ya ...I'll probably wish you gl with your project :p
These are my thoughts...don't take them the wrong way ( anyone who reads this not only dev)
Don't worry, There will be no NTR and the story line will be reworked.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
All are possible, First day you can do Coffee, VIP Lobby and the 2nd day you can do Hot springs. Scenes in the room cannot be missed
I was referring t the fact that you can only use resist once a day. That sort of implied that you'd have to choose when during the trip and miss out on some stuff

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
My problem with the sister wasn't even that she wasn't a virgin. It's more like she was portrayed as being very innocent and then she says she isn't a virgin anymore. I felt kind of weird.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
My problem with the sister wasn't even that she wasn't a virgin. It's more like she was portrayed as being very innocent and then she says she isn't a virgin anymore. I felt kind of weird.
good thing dev promised to change that :D
For me it is a bit of a turn off...you put the hours in and then she gets fucked by some rando...
I'm saying this but I need to also come clean ( like I did in my other post) that I didn't played the game yet, just read about it in the comments and decided to hold off untill dev said the story will change :p
So ...next update I'll definetly play it:p

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
good thing dev promised to change that :D
For me it is a bit of a turn off...you put the hours in and then she gets fucked by some rando...
I'm saying this but I need to also come clean ( like I did in my other post) that I didn't played the game yet, just read about it in the comments and decided to hold off untill dev said the story will change :p
So ...next update I'll definetly play it:p
In these games I don't expect all the girls to be virgins, so it's not a big issue for me. I think in these games when it comes to the sisters unless they are way older than the mc, I think it's better when they are virgins so the mc can share that special moment with them. But it's cool that the dev decided to rework that.

Reactions: The Coder and BTLD

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
enough, leave the dev alone! haha. Anyways, i'm glad he decided to change that, it felt so wrong given how that arc was progressing

• Wow
Reactions: DA22 and The Coder

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I was referring t the fact that you can only use resist once a day. That sort of implied that you'd have to choose when during the trip and miss out on some stuff
No, Resist only needs to be used before Sex, The trip itself has 3 events one of which does not need resist.
When you head back to room resist is recharged

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Ya wrong decisions were made

Jul 28, 2020
i feel sad , angry and betrayed. i watched helplessly as my sweet innocent sis told me how she had sexual intercourse with another man. all the time i spent rearing ,cheering her , making her laugh to mold her into a sweet cute oppai nee-san only to realize i made a perfect woman for another man to enjoy. make no mistake this the ultimate and final cuck. i don't know why mr. developer thought it was okay to hurt his players like this. but this cannot stand ... this .. atrocity so to speak , must be thrown into the deepest hole in the ocean and repeatedly nuked with the most destructive weapons humanity has ever created leaving not even a single cell of ntr behind. The gentlemen of this fine community should rally against this sickly salacious scandalous NTR invasion plaguing our beloved games and make sure sinful stupid senseless cult of NTR-fans never get a hold on another developer !

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
i feel sad , angry and betrayed. i watched helplessly as my sweet innocent sis told me how she had sexual intercourse with another man. all the time i spent rearing ,cheering her , making her laugh to mold her into a sweet cute oppai nee-san only to realize i made a perfect woman for another man to enjoy. make no mistake this the ultimate and final cuck. i don't know why mr. developer thought it was okay to hurt his players like this. but this cannot stand ... this .. atrocity so to speak , must be thrown into the deepest hole in the ocean and repeatedly nuked with the most destructive weapons humanity has ever created leaving not even a single cell of ntr behind. The gentlemen of this fine community should rally against this sickly salacious scandalous NTR invasion plaguing our beloved games and make sure sinful stupid senseless cult of NTR-fans never get a hold on another developer !
Sigvald? That u?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Sir you need to calm down, it's not the end of the world and the dev already said he will rework the sister's story.

Mychael Dark

Feb 10, 2019
1 Big Gripe/Complaint/Suggestion
1 Game breaking bug

Gripe/Complaint/Suggestion set the auto save to only save when Time of Day changes. I lost over an hour of gameplay and had to restart my entire game with the way the autosave is set because of the bug I encountered.

Bug: After the Akira event where she masturabates and has you drink her cum you can initiate missionary sex with her. This is before the Succubus is even in the house. Which of course leads to the pregnancy game and the game crashing when you finish. Because of the way the autosave is I couldn't back up out of this and lost all my gameplay.

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I am so sorry to hear this, As before I will rework this and the right way.

Reactions: derpyturdmeister

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
1 Big Gripe/Complaint/Suggestion
1 Game breaking bug

Gripe/Complaint/Suggestion set the auto save to only save when Time of Day changes. I lost over an hour of gameplay and had to restart my entire game with the way the autosave is set because of the bug I encountered.

Bug: After the Akira event where she masturabates and has you drink her cum you can initiate missionary sex with her. This is before the Succubus is even in the house. Which of course leads to the pregnancy game and the game crashing when you finish. Because of the way the autosave is I couldn't back up out of this and lost all my gameplay.
Hi, Thanks for reporting this.
I will make auto save on the Day Change and the bug will be reworked too, I think some condition were missed

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes