The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Wth?????? the sister isn't a virgin? That don't even make sense at all. She's been learning with the MC the hole time. WTF!!!???? Hell yeah that needs fixing can't believe this was even written into the story. Harem game huh? smfh.
I will rework this

Reactions: Macgamer

safadobr

Jun 14, 2017
Every time i do missionary with Akira, the game returns to the main menu after the mini-game

Nov 4, 2018
This may of been pointed out before but in the Akira boob job scene theres a couple Akira thought lines with the MC name,
"MC: Do you like my big dick, Akira." yeah it's using a period instead of a question mark,
"MC: (Of course... Why else would I do this?)",
There was another just before that as well.

It's also unfortunate that several variables are missing in save editor like all except for the moms points are missing,
The max points are there for all but only the mothers current points can actually be edited,
This really only affects replayability after losing saves.

Ah another pregnancy tease game,
All the hyping of pregnancy in game yet no one actually gets knocked up yet,
Have a feeling that actual pregnancy is not far away though,
Maybe 2 or 3 updates for most of the girls.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Coder

safadobr

Jun 14, 2017
This should not happen, can you please share the save file?
Oh it fixed itself advancing the other girls first, and the missionary scene played automatically in a event, maybe the option was showing too early and this was the result? I enjoyed the game btw, good variety of sex scenes for all girls, hints, repeatable scenes, 10/10.

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Oh it fixed itself advancing the other girls first, and the missionary scene played automatically in a event, maybe the option was showing too early and this was the result? I enjoyed the game btw, good variety of sex scenes for all girls, hints, repeatable scenes, 10/10.
Yes exactly :)

Nov 4, 2018
The blocked characters were easy to get past,
Just click on a character sprite and do what it says,
In general focus on one character till they are depending on another,
Then focus on the one they're depending on and so on and everything will fall into place.

My first focus was the tutor occasionally giving focus to sister and goddess and doing the mom and aunt when needed,
Aunt became main focus when the blocks were up till I was able to get help from the goddess and ancient.

The sprite guide text is tiny especially if you're on android like me,
The text size can't be increased but the sprites themselves can under the variable "psize: 25",
Default is 25 and 40 gave it a nice size making it that much easier to tap on,
Gunna be honest when I first edited "psize" I had hoped it meant penis size,
Set it to 50 and the result was a bit too much side head.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: The Coder
3.70 star(s) 18 Votes