Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Only issue now is that textbox
One of the reasons I use JoiPlay
Most APKs lack a Transparency/Opacity slider
While on JoiPlay I can simply apply Penfold Moles transparent textbox mod
I'll add it next update. Thanks for let me know.

Reactions: BakaHu

matt6888

Nov 5, 2022
what i have played of it so far isnt bad but it feels like this is designed to be a sandbox game and just isnt. plus missing content in this kind of game for choosing say to go home with sophie and charlotte on day one versus talking to the other girls feels....bad. plus there was a weird interaction where i talked about knowing who a character was that i didnt even meet. if it becomes sandbox in the future i will probably come back to it but in its current state there is just a lot going on with little to no pacing which makes it hard to play. i dont dislike "choices matter" but most of the time there is a clear "good" option and "bad" or "neutral" option. like i said its not bad its just rough. maybe its just me cause i dislike losing content at all unless i just actually dont want that content so maybe im the problem but it just feels like it should be a more sandbox/open ended game than what it seems so far

Reactions: Tinkel Studios

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
what i have played of it so far isnt bad but it feels like this is designed to be a sandbox game and just isnt. plus missing content in this kind of game for choosing say to go home with sophie and charlotte on day one versus talking to the other girls feels....bad. plus there was a weird interaction where i talked about knowing who a character was that i didnt even meet. if it becomes sandbox in the future i will probably come back to it but in its current state there is just a lot going on with little to no pacing which makes it hard to play. i dont dislike "choices matter" but most of the time there is a clear "good" option and "bad" or "neutral" option. like i said its not bad its just rough. maybe its just me cause i dislike losing content at all unless i just actually dont want that content so maybe im the problem but it just feels like it should be a more sandbox/open ended game than what it seems so far
Sorry to hear that... I don't think to add more sandbox to be honest... Maybe at future games!

matt6888

Nov 5, 2022
Sorry to hear that... I don't think to add more sandbox to be honest... Maybe at future games!
what i did play i liked so i will still keep an eye on any other games you might make. multiple playthroughs always feels like such a chore when 85% of what i see is going to be identical to my first playthrough. feels like a waste to me. sorry again but i will keep an eye out :)

Reactions: Tinkel Studios

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
what i did play i liked so i will still keep an eye on any other games you might make. multiple playthroughs always feels like such a chore when 85% of what i see is going to be identical to my first playthrough. feels like a waste to me. sorry again but i will keep an eye out :)
TYSM!

3.70 star(s) 23 Votes